Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
thump easy

thump easy

the crittical mas and the shit i cant think but the other two crosses did not like the platnuim cookies x gdp = candyland they shot balls and i dump them in the trash.. pulled out not worthy of my light.. lets look at what did take so far!!Nudles 004so far they look like this all streched very big and the node spacing looking like sativa dominant in some they hate high ppm's i cant cross the 1000 ppm mark on some,Nudles 009 is crazzy streched out i toped like three times already for the most part and some got long streches and kush leafs but i can tell as soon as i rase the ppm's on some, all smell like cookie dough or some kind of baked sweet sugary something but i think they are all going in the garbage the pink is dead center they do smell really good one smells like spirement out of the crosses with the pink lemonade big fan leafs they shure arent leaning in the pinks direction or strech.. but hear is the cookie monsterNudles 005 filling in faster than the xxxplantuim gscNudles 006

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

lmao!:woot: I knew I shoulda have hid that little one! :bag:
I dont know! It didn't have a lable..:facepalm:
edit to add; I think its a ewok f2 stunted seedling
Nice.. I like 2 have a mystery cut & watch 2 see what she is.. All my strains r nice so it's always a win.. It reminds me of the now & later mystery mix candy>>> It's fun juss 2 guess witch 1 it is b'cuz there all bomb.... Ummmm grape now & later's!!

ftwendy

ftwendy

under 600 watters right? She does almost as good under 600w as 1kw. Almost the same yield for some folks I've seen with 600watt Gavitas versus 1kw gscookies....

1kw hortilux bulbs dialed back to 600w... may raise them and bump to 1kw another run. They are really blowing up under the middle section with the two hoods aimed inward. Tho if I do that, then I will need to bump up my nutes by a bit to accommodate all the extra input.

the forum cut at its Finest! your Killing it out there homie!!!:D

Thanks man! Just wait til I get to those new beans.... gonna make you proud :)

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter

Cookie and coffee this fine morning! My compliments to the chef!;)

The only thing better than these nugs is this guy's character!:cool: Im pretty speechless. Over the top generosity bro!! I'll get the next lunch bill and the one after that and the one after that..............

Not to mention all the beans you kicked me!! 2014 is looking a lot danker fo sho!! My cookie room was actually looking not so pissed off this morning!! :woot: Ive got a FTW smoke out planned for this afternoon thx again for the flavors homie!

:cigar:

Welshwizzard

Welshwizzard

Cookie and coffee this fine morning! My compliments to the chef!;)
View attachment 360215
View attachment 360216

The only thing better than these nugs is this guy's character!:cool: Im pretty speechless. Over the top generosity bro!! I'll get the next lunch bill and the one after that and the one after that..............

View attachment 360217

Not to mention all the beans you kicked me!! 2014 is looking a lot danker fo sho!! My cookie room was actually looking not so pissed off this morning!! :woot: Ive got a FTW smoke out planned for this afternoon thx again for the flavors homie!

View attachment 360218

:cigar:

Truly awesome show of bromanship!

Top Bottom