Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I was hoping you'd have a say, thanks for taking the time Goo.
The leafs remind me of the Platinum Cookies from Buds & Roses<< I'm juss guessing from looks alone & the true test will b flower her.. When I'm excited 4 a new strain I cut a clone ASAP & flower the cut ASAP juss 2 get a feel
4 what ur workin with.. That way if it's fake I didn't waste 2 much time with her

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I 4got 2 tell u guys everything was flowered in 1 or 2 gal smart pots or grow bags.. Almost everything was in 1 gal pots.. Peep how stretchy the Animal Cookies got in the 1 gal pot but still produced very nice tops<< they could of been bigger but it was juss a extra weakened cut that I brought back 2 life & tossed her in2 the action juss 2 smoke a few animal nugs>> she looks like she still gave a solid zip.. Even the small bottom popcorn nugs that I should of trimmed off came out nice.. The flick is sideways but u get the picture

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Next round is all cookies>>> animal>> forum>>Platinum with 2 testers of Raspberry Cookies & Candyland>> I was gunna smash a grip if ogkbs in there but there not big enough 2 hang wit Animal & Forum b'cuz they stretch so I'm gunna let the OGKB's veg in2 lil bushes so they can b ready 4 the cup in Tha Bay this summer..

connoisseurde420

connoisseurde420

I have candyland but you are ahead of me be cool to see how they turn out for you.. have you had the buds from ur cut? raspberry cookies sounds super nice...

ThunderClap

ThunderClap

The leafs remind me of the Platinum Cookies from Buds & Roses<< I'm juss guessing from looks alone & the true test will b flower her.. When I'm excited 4 a new strain I cut a clone ASAP & flower the cut ASAP juss 2 get a feel
4 what ur workin with.. That way if it's fake I didn't waste 2 much time with her
I will attempt to get her in ASAP, Goo. Good idea since so many people sell fakes.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I have candyland but you are ahead of me be cool to see how they turn out for you.. have you had the buds from ur cut? raspberry cookies sounds super nice...
No I've never even seen the buds or another plant.. Ali juss asked if I wanted a cut of Candyland & since that was 1 of my games as a kid I had 2 get her 2 try her out..LOL he said it was a cookie cross from Ken the GDP breeder & it looked very forum like from the start.. The whole time I thought it was juss a forum cut but now she thinned out her stems r thinner & leafs got a thinner sativa look now.. She will b flowered in a few days..

I have no info on Raspberry Cookies<< I think it came from Valley Jo

B

Burned Haze

Cookie hybrids often lack in the yield vs other strains...

But the taste is what makes you grow it regardless! I grew the Girl Scout Haze cookies
& loved the cookie representation to the last nugg.

You are correct but like many things : It takes a lot of testing and effort from a breeder to get the true "clone only " to show it's trait's and so forth . Look at some strains take 50-100+ seeds to find that keeper trait pheno . I can betcha one of the collective's or breeder's that have been trying many keeper-traited males crossed with GSC and have some close-to-orginal stage seeds. Give it a year or two and GSC will be common "OG kush" lol.

I am trying 3 diff seed-form hybrids right now for fun to seed if we can find 1 doughy hoe .

Welshwizzard

Welshwizzard

I didnt get a whole lot more than 1 per plant but that was pretty much 12/12 from seed, like 2-3 week veg. With over watering issues. Will see how the SinMint do with a nice 6-8 weeks do.

The flavour of the cookies and the aroma, just getss better each week its sat in the jar.

Top Bottom