Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
@MakinGoo Do you run Green lights ie Green LED lights in that room that had the Hermies ?

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

@MakinGoo Do you run Green lights ie Green LED lights in that room that had the Hermies ?
No... I'm pretty sure it was nute or root related >> I was sure I new her like the back of my hand so I blasted her pretty hard in peek bloom.. She was in a tiny 1 gal grow bag not a smart pot & after I harvested her I peeped the roots & she was badly rootbound.. I think I stressed her & got about 10 beans I can see & there fully ripe with nice stripes so this didn't happen late>> I'm leaning 2 rootbound.. But trip out I think this is the best run with her so far... She came out crazy dank

powerplant

powerplant

Hows that girls scout candy taste? Did you get a dough pheno?
I fucked up my grow with those....I may have to make my own someday..sounds like a great cross of flavors!

The Candy flavor is great, out of my 2 keepers... "G1" has more of a Doughy OG funk with some sourish undertones... While the other my personal favorite "G2" has more of a Doughy Candy like flavor with slight skunky undertones. They're both loud as shit and linger on the palate... great plant with awesome flavors!

"G1" Day 56
IMG 3084 Fotor

"G2" Day 60
IMG 4153 Fotor

Mike Hawk

Mike Hawk

How does GSC react to defoliating? I plucked a few giant leaves a couple weeks into flower and I didn't notice any negative effects...but I'm on day 45 now and got a bunch of leaves blocking buds...I'm tempted to go though it and thin out everything but the colas.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

How does GSC react to defoliating? I plucked a few giant leaves a couple weeks into flower and I didn't notice any negative effects...but I'm on day 45 now and got a bunch of leaves blocking buds...I'm tempted to go though it and thin out everything but the colas.
I do lots of topping & LST so leafs r always in the way & I always thin out my plants threw out there whole flower cycle

Mike Hawk

Mike Hawk

I do lots of topping & LST so leafs r always in the way & I always thin out my plants threw out there whole flower cycle

Same here I got a scrog going and 6 big girls packed in a little 4x2 tent so shit is pretty crowded in there. Cool...I'm gonna go ahead and thin it out some more then. Was just a little concerned being so late in flower.

Mike Hawk

Mike Hawk

Ok, thinned out the fans a bit and snapped a few more pics of my "craigslist cookies", in hopes that you cookie masters could ID them as the real gsc or not. Day 45. I've noticed that I'm getting that sweet cookie funk on my fingers after fondling them recently, but it could be all in my head. What do you think? I'm thinking of driving to buds and roses next since their cut is verified, if these don't turn out to be legit.

s4v

s4v

Looking good homie, making me wanna do another uber cookie run!

Thanks mayne. I may throw some GritDawg in one of my smaller rooms to test her out. Time to diversify a bit

@s4v Man that sea is nice, like grit said. Makes me want to do a cookie run :)

Bet that smells good in there, bakery of ganja !!

Thanks homie. The room smells like a sweet spicyness until you get close to the nugs then you can smell the real fonk:cool:

My next run is all cookies

That's the safest bet in the game homie :greedy: We're trying to diversify but we keep coming back to the cookies

We top at the start and pull finger leaves between day 14 and 28. The plants seem happy. We're learning that EC/PPM may be a bigger deal than anything else. Or so it seems at the moment...:bookworm:

GhostFace

GhostFace

so whats this GSC yield like? :greyalien:
? sorry if im not up 2 date on all the c00kies.. whats her lineage> OG Kush x Durban Poison x Cherry Kush? is the forum cut a diff pheno than the orig gsc?

gsc got her own site now lol girlscoutcookiesstrain dot com

Last edited:
MakinGoo

MakinGoo

? sorry if im not up 2 date on all the c00kies.. whats her lineage> OG Kush x Durban Poison x Cherry Kush? is the forum cut a diff pheno than the orig gsc?

gsc got her own site now lol girlscoutcookiesstrain dot com
The Girl Scout cookies (forum cut) yields medium size>> not huge like a diesel but not tiny ether b'cuz the buds r so Super rock hard.. I juss trimmed a super tiny forum cut & I was praying it was at least a 1/2 oz but kinda seemed like a 1/4oz only>> but it was almost 26 grams of super dence cookie buds.. Some people can get her 2 produce pretty big tho.. If u train her good u can pull weight.. But never weight like a diesel..

I think the forum cut is a bag seed s1 from the original GSC but who really knows

GhostFace

GhostFace

thanks GOO.. [edit] so its flo OG x Durban x mystery plant.. seems the mystery plant a big secret lmfao
ok lets get back to posting Cookies :)

Last edited:
OGkushistein

OGkushistein

thanks GOO.. I watched that burner vid that was posted they make it seem like F1 is a strain and they crossed it to Durban.. is it likely they don't know what an F1 really is? lol they said f1 and Durban crossed @5:05 crossed to OG.
ok lets get back to posting Cookies :)
Berner seems to be legit in the growing game guys like that still live by there words and have no reason to fake the funk even though i rep Sunny SoCal I take his word 100%

Top Bottom