Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Is that the OGKB in the second pic bottom/middle?
Yes it is.....good eye doggie... u know ur cookies... here she is & look how much greener she is then the others.. the others want more food but OGKB is good..
20140306 165115

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Sweet thread. If you had a choice between platinum cookies and animal cookies what one would you people pick? Shit looks Fya!
Ive flowered Animal twice & havent flowered The Buds & Roses >>> Platinum Cookies yet but ive flowered the DHN>> Platinum Cookies.. from growth alone id pick animal over both platinum cookie cuts<<<But thats juss me

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

Ive flowered Animal twice & havent flowered The Buds & Roses >>> Platinum Cookies yet but ive flowered the DHN>> Platinum Cookies.. from growth alone id pick animal over both platinum cookie cuts<<<But thats juss me
Thanks for your help ! will try that animal then.

D

DixinCider

some of my cookies...i have no idea what cookie cut i have because my homie that won the 2013 la hybrid cup hooked me up with his cookie cut (real forum the one i have is way different in veg for sure), durban cherry pie, BTY OG, and the same xxx og that won the la cup in 2014...first plant pic is the real forum, then the cherry durban, bty og, and last xxx og
IMG 2342
IMG 2349
IMG 2354
IMG 2360
IMG 2361
IMG 2362
IMG 2363

EVOKE

EVOKE

nice cuts... @DixinCider my BTY cut looks different that ur cut... i havent seen it throw one leaf blades before.... i talked to one of the dudes that was at the la cup the was selling bty and he was says that there were 5 different bty cuts... those s1 are popping up like the cookie cuts... that cherry pie is dank bought a gram at the cup nice taste.... Cant wait to see how they all turn out for ya... props on the score.....

Last edited:
Top Bottom