Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
dont the roots all fight when they are planted in the same bed tho? my firend did once with just 2 and the one that was doing better basiclly always took all the food and basiclly made the other plant just more drained and not as healthy all the way thru?
naww.
View attachment 396426 View attachment 396427 View attachment 396428 Have a room full of cookies for 7/9 tables full of the forum cut. Some (4) 7 gal, (6) 5 gal and 12 per bed. Should be interesting..
Nice Midwest :woot: I cant wait to see those blow up for you! Is that coco?

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

shes nice.what do you say is the difference between the B&R and DHN cut?and flowers?
DHN Platinum Cookies grows slow as fuck with duck foot leafs>> after flip she barely stretches she is very indica like in growth plus she will herm eazy.

Buds & Roses Platinum Cookies grows super fast with normal lookin leafs & after flip she stretches like forum cut.. the buds dont stack bcuz of the big gaps between each node like a og kush..

2 completely different cuts

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

dont the roots all fight when they are planted in the same bed tho? my firend did once with just 2 and the one that was doing better basiclly always took all the food and basiclly made the other plant just more drained and not as healthy all the way thru?
I dont grow in beds but in my tiny 3 gal smart pots Ive placed 2 plants in the pots & they dont fight>>> they both grow the same>>>>juss perfect
20140409 173623
20140409 173725
20140409 173739

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Not at all. They seem fine don't they? The roots expand all over the beds actually creating more root mass and overall ease. The beds allow me to cut the plant out, re plant and continuing that process for several runs. No till goodness

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
I have another run going in the greenhouse ..and, of course, I want to show them :)
They got flip9ed on different days though :wacky:
Ghcooks413

I like the forum cut because it doesnt need nets or sticks!:happy:

might add a few sticks anyway though ;)

P

ponyboy

they are lloking nice tho thats why i was wondering! because it wasnt untill they were bigger

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Top Bottom