Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
OGkushistein

OGkushistein

damm goo those buds make me happy all the way down south like a fat kid with a bag of flaming hots and some soda ... can't even explain it good job man get some dome while your puffin on them girls for all of us on the farm

true grit

true grit

For real crushin them cookies!! That B&R looks hella chunky too. Whats smelling best this time around?

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

great looking nuggetry..are those flushed wondering if those leaves turn like that from being mature or being flushed
They had 5 days plain water in the pic. My room runs hot rite now over 80 during lights on its gotten to 88 b4 I had 2 open up everything & drop the temps to 83... my night time temps drop as low as 71.... if I dropped the temps the animal & forum could turn black...

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

For real crushin them cookies!! That B&R looks hella chunky too. Whats smelling best this time around?
The Buds & roses looked dead on like animal the whole run but at the end she is smelling more forum cut dough like.. the buds & roses cut wont purp up like animal... she is a bit beefy

With the smell my finger test the OGKB is always the stinkiest 2 me but with everything mixed its a huge cookie dough funk... I juss smell strong cookies in the air..... im gunna take down a tiny tester cut in a few days.. I always have extra cuts I stuff in & flower in a 1 gal rite from clone with no veg..the rest im gunna try 2 take 70<< might not make it tho.... 63 days is good but 65 is better.. I havent tried 70 yet

merko

merko

A forum cookie hermed on a diesel.
This pheno smells like diesel, but grows less ugly,like gsc..

K

knnthc93

What's up goo? I'm growing the p.o cut of animal and I flipped them 20 days ago and it's barley now stretching and hasn't bud set yet? Normal or something wrong?

GhostFace

GhostFace

They had 5 days plain water in the pic. My room runs hot rite now over 80 during lights on its gotten to 88 b4 I had 2 open up everything & drop the temps to 83... my night time temps drop as low as 71.... if I dropped the temps the animal & forum could turn black...
im at 83-92days_low 60's at nite 15-23RH lol..it aint so bad my plants love it :)
your plants are lookn stellar

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Holy shit, Goo! U got a Cookie shack popping off down there. Does the Raz Cookies smell like Raz or what? I love the frost on that OGKB tho! Keep on killing it, bro.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

What's up goo? I'm growing the p.o cut of animal and I flipped them 20 days ago and it's barley now stretching and hasn't bud set yet? Normal or something wrong?
No thats not normal.. Animal Cookies is a beast & veggs super fast & at flip she keeps stretching for the 1st 3 weeks & by day 21ish she should stop stretching...
Wtf is your problem? My plants are fine and if you're so worried about it come over and check it out! Sorry you got mites from them but my shit is clean as can be!
WHOA!!! Calm down.. Shawn is juss giving a heads up that mites can hold up a plant & since its a club cut 2 check 4 mites...
maybe u guys have some history I dont know bout? It didnt sound like shawn had a problem..

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Holy shit, Goo! U got a Cookie shack popping off down there. Does the Raz Cookies smell like Raz or what? I love the frost on that OGKB tho! Keep on killing it, bro.
The Valley of Cookies... I want 2 try them all doggie.. the raz had a wicked cinnamon smell but now has a slight bubba/cookie action going... not the strongest smelling plant but she seems 2 finish 1st... I think shes done...im 4sho saving the OGKB buds 2 burn at the cup...I flowered this lil OGKB small juss 2 have some 2 show u guys.. I got 8 big OGKB plants ready 2 flower but they will juss b finishing up by the cup << they won't be done so I flowered this lil plant.. next round will b OGKB beast mode

Top Bottom