Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Aligee

Aligee

We Fuckin did it..... Oakland Raiders got a new Carr... my dream came true r QB from Fresno State is now my Raiders QB...fuckin 1 of the best days ever!!!!
Thats Wsup! Lets just hope there O line dont do him like Texas did big bro!
Cheers to another athlete from the Valley! making it to the NFL!

true grit

true grit

So yours didn't drop any pollen? Not the case here homie! One thing I did notice is the pollen has a diff consistency than the normal dry powder. Almost pasty/sticky.....prob why there aren't a lot of problems with the CP making beans. I had to pick the balls and literally rub them on the pistils of the other plants(that sounds awful...haha). I had to manually hit everything...couldn't just shake the cp over the gals...lol

Ya man collected what I could, couldn't find shit. But on the other hand pretty sure my C.P. two rounds ago hit the SFV she was leaning on cuz i pulled like 3-4 beans...not much but hey Ill take those beans for sure. lol

Soaringfast that shit look official bro.. And how sure are people that animal cookies is Fire og x gsc? How sure is anyone of anything really? Looks different and there are hella diff fire og cuts out there these days at least 3 I know of..

Agreed, tbh i don't get much OG in the Animal. This is the second round and it smells almost spot on for Forum cut this round just without any sensitivity. Last round cured out straight cookies too, not much OG flave. Potency is maybe a hair more but really tough to tell...shes just an easier yielder over all. Shoot prob heard of more Fire cuts than 3 too. Raskal cut, norcal cut, sunset cut, eme cut, and the list goes on. Who really knows

We Fuckin did it..... Oakland Raiders got a new Carr... my dream came true r QB from Fresno State is now my Raiders QB...fuckin 1 of the best days ever!!!!

dude wish Texans woulda done the same with Manziel. I mean wtf. If anything its called marketing to YOUR market. It sells tickets, jerseys/gear and gets following.

215 User

215 User

Cookie top!

GSHC @ 51 days

GSHC top  51 days

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Ive never tried that strain yet..
When u do, u will forget all about the Cookies! Lol. I love it so far, Goo. Better structure, more color, super loud, and excellent high as well. Collective Efforts in Sac has some direct from the Cookie Fam and Berner. Shit is selling like hot cakes! I know it. I been back a few days in a row now. Hehehehe. I gotta have this strain in my garden.

soaringfast

soaringfast

DSC01300
I got the sherbet cut yesterday from one of the cats that's in with them. It's the real deal for sure. The bud in the pic was harvested at 49 days so it's a bit immature but the smell and flavor is spot on. I was given 4 clones and I can't wait to blow these up. I will definitely keep you farmers posted on progress. And no it ain't leaving my stable because I gave my word.

Illmind

Illmind

Shit true grit don't forget the best one IMO flame og... Matter fact I need a room of flame og.. Getting it off my man is the only prob lmao.. Some people.. Yeah there's more than 3, for all people know though and this is just my humble opinion, but I think all cookies are same seedline diff phenos.. I've had the pleasure of observing them and smoking them and for supposed different seedlines to have the same dominances is just not happening.. forum to me is the one but it comes out very different when done different.. I've had it candy og bombness.. to just str8 cookies for real bombness.. And everything in between.. Just a fucking awesome plant clones quick vegs quick, gets meaty n super dense all the way to the lower extremities.. A q of forum look like a 8fy or half 8fy of everything else lol.. I dunno the hype is real to me she always goes no matter what.. My worst run ever with her still rolled.. I know what the flame og is and if I revealed its lineage people would be like WACK!!! LOL! That's prob why most OG lineage and others stay a secret cuz the cross is of two avg lines that just goes HAM n throws a thoroughbred on accident lol.. Getting sick of the capitalists like swerve in not saying his seeds don't produce fire but at first he was on some humble lets get OG out shit now he on some 250$ a 5 pack fem joint... High times posing for the cameras ass hebitch... Funny

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
I'll be at the Cup with seeds Galore! i got something for all the ThcFarmers!Yeee!!!
that's what's up, bro. It's gonna be a great time in Santa Rosa. I went to that location for the Emerald Cup. It was cracking in the middle of winter! Lol.

And Ali Gee's road dog and outdoor tester will be there too!
Representing !! ! :jimlad:
can't wait to chat wit ya, Ken. Bring some off them capsules again. The ARC High THC caps were the bomb!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
View attachment 404091 I got the sherbet cut yesterday from one of the cats that's in with them. It's the real deal for sure. The bud in the pic was harvested at 49 days so it's a bit immature but the smell and flavor is spot on. I was given 4 clones and I can't wait to blow these up. I will definitely keep you farmers posted on progress. And no it ain't leaving my stable because I gave my word.
U lucky fucker! I'm working on getting that girl in the Funk Lab. About to blaze some that Sherbet right now. :cool:

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

View attachment 404091 I got the sherbet cut yesterday from one of the cats that's in with them. It's the real deal for sure. The bud in the pic was harvested at 49 days so it's a bit immature but the smell and flavor is spot on. I was given 4 clones and I can't wait to blow these up. I will definitely keep you farmers posted on progress. And no it ain't leaving my stable because I gave my word.
Yep, I'd do some weird shit to be in your shoes. So that begs the question, what'd have to do?

Latest posts

Top Bottom