Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
waayne

waayne

Im picturing a diesel full of cookies crashing & flipping over & leaking diesel fuel >>>> mix with the cookie smell.. Girl Scout Cookies shipment crash site!! >> >>>Cookie Crash site!!
ha ha
@MakinGoo I hadn't thought of it like that ,but your description is pretty accurate
That nug is off pheno #1,and it is one of the louder Cookie hybrids I've grown so far.

Aligee

Aligee

Im picturing a diesel full of cookies crashing & flipping over & leaking diesel fuel >>>> mix with the cookie smell.. Girl Scout Cookies shipment crash site!! >> >>>Cookie Crash site!!
i need you to right descriptions for me Dog! ...like putting gas at Arco in the Hot Central Valley Heat while eating some Girl Scout cookie thin mints LOL! ...

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Lookin good y'all. At SMF that Chemdog D x gsc pheno looks great. How chunky is she?
I had 2 of those on a 4x8 table under 2k along with 16 other mixed plants all in #3 air pots and each one of those Chemdog D x gsc#3 look to be right around 4.5 zips. This girls pumps hard and smells mega loud. Definitely a killer find. I'm gonna run her a few more times and if i still dig her this much she's gonna be replacing the forum cut and be one of my production cuts.

oldirtybastard

oldirtybastard

Heres a quick pic of her freshly transplanted... Stretches like crazy.... ~ODB~

IMAG0748

true grit

true grit

I had 2 of those on a 4x8 table under 2k along with 16 other mixed plants all in #3 air pots and each one of those Chemdog D x gsc#3 look to be right around 4.5 zips. This girls pumps hard and smells mega loud. Definitely a killer find. I'm gonna run her a few more times and if i still dig her this much she's gonna be replacing the forum cut and be one of my production cuts.

Oh ya thats soundin like the biznass! My animal wasn't even close to that this run!

JAWS

JAWS

Wassup bro.

Curious the make of the Legendary banana kush..?

Its funny because I have a pheno of OrangeLegend that I found last year that I dubbed "Legendary Bannana og" as it reeks of banana's... ~ODB~

i hit the legend og cut with some banana kush f-9 pollen.

if that pic above^^ is of your legendary banana og then it looks to have a lot og legend it it for-sure, and depending on what og you used a lot of og as well.

when you grew the legend did she need tons of extra MAG?, the one i have did big time.

did you make that hybrid?

did you ever get the GSC to do anything for you?.

very nice:)

oldirtybastard

oldirtybastard

i hit the legend og cut with some banana kush f-9 pollen.

if that pic above^^ is of your legendary banana og then it looks to have a lot og legend it it for-sure, and depending on what og you used a lot of og as well.

when you grew the legend did she need tons of extra MAG?, the one i have did big time.

did you make that hybrid?

did you ever get the GSC to do anything for you?.

very nice:)

Nah obs bred the OrangeLegend aka Legend ogk x ojb, I just dubbed the pheno "legendary banana og" as I thought the name fit the bill quite well..

As for the mag question, I hit my ogks with some cal/mag maybe once a week at 2.5ml/gal if they look like they need it but usually just give them some Epson salts and they seem happy. I run a super soil so everything's pretty much stocked in the soil for them when they need it...

We ended up tossing that cookie cut bro.. Never seemed to snap out and kept loosing leaves.. Root system seemed to have problems too..

We ended up picking up a diff forum cut that seems to be a bit more vigorous with no leaf probs.. Personally I dig the DHN cut, seems to be more beefed up in the potency/taste/smell department.. I like the Forum for day smoke though...

Now I just need to test out the Animal cut, she seems to be eluding me so far....

~ODB~

JAWS

JAWS

Nah obs bred the OrangeLegend aka Legend ogk x ojb, I just dubbed the pheno "legendary banana og" as I thought the name fit the bill quite well..

As for the mag question, I hit my ogks with some cal/mag maybe once a week at 2.5ml/gal if they look like they need it but usually just give them some Epson salts and they seem happy. I run a super soil so everything's pretty much stocked in the soil for them when they need it...

We ended up tossing that cookie cut bro.. Never seemed to snap out and kept loosing leaves.. Root system seemed to have problems too..

We ended up picking up a diff forum cut that seems to be a bit more vigorous with no leaf probs.. Personally I dig the DHN cut, seems to be more beefed up in the potency/taste/smell department.. I like the Forum for day smoke though...

Now I just need to test out the Animal cut, she seems to be eluding me so far....

~ODB~

ahh very nice indeed great score on those for-sure!!.

so the GSC cut i sent did the same thing to you that it did to me for over two years, i fill your pain with her and no exactly what you went through. i finally dropped it do to her issue's.

its the only cookie cut iv'e ever been able to get, was hoping to get some ANIMAL COOKIE hybrids but for what ever reason the homie just never sent them this way.

good luck on getting a cut of her bro.

peace:)

MarijuanaBaybee

MarijuanaBaybee

awww man those where the nugs i saw first when i first rolled up in there, i remember when i saw the SunsetSherb there i was drooling n my lil homie from fresno next to me hit up the boyz on the otherside of the counter n was like yooo wuz good with it can i pick up a quad? and they was like its only for display purpose's can get rid of any at the moment but you can stop by the shop n pik some up :banghead: hahaa fuggg it next time.We went right behind theyre booth an got some FireOg n sum Wf#5 from Ogr had to put my lil homie on game an introduce him too the fuego, let us know how she smoke's pimpinn!:cigar:

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

awww man those where the nugs i saw first when i first rolled up in there, i remember when i saw the SunsetSherb there i was drooling n my lil homie from fresno next to me hit up the boyz on the otherside of the counter n was like yooo wuz good with it can i pick up a quad? and they was like its only for display purpose's can get rid of any at the moment but you can stop by the shop n pik some up :banghead: hahaa fuggg it next time.We went right behind theyre booth an got some FireOg n sum Wf#5 from Ogr had to put my lil homie on game an introduce him too the fuego, let us know how she smoke's pimpinn!:cigar:
That was my homies club so when I hit him up 4 buds he went 2 the back & got me some buds from a top secret stash... hes hella kool & always been hookin me up with top secret buds...

The OGR booth had some fuckin fire 2 I got the WF5, Fire OG, & The White..

Top Bottom