Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mike Hawk

Mike Hawk

I was there both days & missed 1/2 of everybody lol.. shit was stoned madness>>mixed with some good old paranoid confusion..<< good times..lol wish we could of met up
I was only there for a couple hours Saturday. Would've been cool to meet up and chop it up for a min and get your opinion on my tahoe x cookies I had with me. I got a "ogkb" cut from cookiemaine but I'm sure it's likely dhn. Not sure if you seen his ogkb pics. What did you think of those alien cookies? I have a pack of those and a couple packs of alien orange cookies waiting to be popped.

TSTEW313

TSTEW313

View attachment 484090

@obsoul33t >>Franchise Genetics created this killer cross.. & @Capulator found this pheno >>>> @JACKMAYOFFER grew & entered the buds that won 2nd place hybrid at the 2015 HTCC

Big Props 2 all 3 of u guys.. killer work!!

It was nice chillin with u guys.. thank u very much @JACKMAYOFFER 4 letting me try out these killer cup winning buds.. ur the man doggie..

View attachment 484091 TLC collective gots that fire on deck...
That shit looks right! What flavor did you get on them ladies?

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I was only there for a couple hours Saturday. Would've been cool to meet up and chop it up for a min and get your opinion on my tahoe x cookies I had with me. I got a "ogkb" cut from cookiemaine but I'm sure it's likely dhn. Not sure if you seen his ogkb pics. What did you think of those alien cookies? I have a pack of those and a couple packs of alien orange cookies waiting to be popped.

View attachment 484199
Dog i seen a few people that said they found OGKB at the cup.. since ogkb has a name lots of people will try & switch-A-roo with the DHN. .im sure some were real..everything is at these cups..good luck

I havent seen his feed yet but ur the 2nd guy 2 mention his name so im gunna check out his feed

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

If u look at the fan leafs & notice how they aint normal sticking out 2 the side.. there kinda sticking up all bent out of shape bcuz the cut was taken from a real ogkb plant & the branches r all clustered 2gether & the fan leafs cant spread open... im gunna go out on a limb & call real deal.. ..look where the cuts would have Been taken from >> a thick dence jungle..if u look close center 2 the left u can see where i got a lil 2 excited with the "N" juss like ur homie did..lol.. see that leaf hooked down juss like on ur cut
20150128 160032

.if the cut was DHN the nodes would b more spaced out & the fans would look more normal laying 2 there sides not pointing upwards.. i say u got hooked up..
i say real deal but only time will tell.. in all fareness i guess it could possibly b a ogkb lookin bag seed pheno bcuz i ran a s1 that was dead on ogkb but finishes slightly different

Mike Hawk

Mike Hawk

If u look at the fan leafs & notice how they aint normal sticking out 2 the side.. there kinda sticking up all bent out of shape bcuz the cut was taken from a real ogkb plant & the branches r all clustered 2gether & the fan leafs cant spread open... im gunna go out on a limb & call real deal.. ..look where the cuts would have Been taken from >> a thick dence jungle..if u look close center 2 the left u can see where i got a lil 2 excited with the "N" juss like ur homie did..lol.. see that leaf hooked down juss like on ur cutView attachment 484211

.if the cut was DHN the nodes would b more spaced out & the fans would look more normal laying 2 there sides not pointing upwards.. i say u got hooked up..
i say real deal but only time will tell.. in all fareness i guess it could possibly b a ogkb lookin bag seed pheno bcuz i ran a s1 that was dead on ogkb but finishes slightly different

Damn, killer explanation I see exactly what you're talking about. My buddy is running both dhn and verified ogkb side by side so we will compare when she grows up a bit. Let's just hope she roots lol. Thanks @MakinGoo !

brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

@Mike Hawk i really didn't wanna say anything that comes off wrong, but good lord. i guess I'm just really outdated when it comes to social media, i barely have a Facebook. But this guy has his finger attached to his phone and eye hole, i think literally every two minutes a new post. i do know that blissful wizard does look proper! but god dammmmm he means it with the instagram

brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

@FooDoo yea you should be pleasantly happy with her yield.. i always seem to get decent numbers with her compared to other girls, then again don't really kill it on the scale but my held doesn't suffer with her... The ogkb yields a bit better imho but veggs slow as fuck. she sure is one pretty mutant

Latest posts

Top Bottom