Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
true grit

true grit

@true grit thats the one right there, i know those flinstone vitamins all too well... what day she at she sure is pretty!

Tellin ya crazy spot on flinstone vitamins- another one is grape bubbleicious. Think around 6wks. Really looking forward to smoking em, some of the most unique terps I've come across in a minute.

brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

does anyone know if midnight farms has a legit cut of cookies? my boy just got a couple to run and I've never heard anything bout there cuts???

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

stripped IMG 20150217 002331

sweettooth22

sweettooth22

GSC getting ready to mother...... she has not been trained at all i like my mothers as natural in there structure as possible. your thread and the cookies finishing gives my that i got close to the right (if not the exact) forum cut GSC. what do you think?
IMG 20150217 211033 341

CanadaSeeds

CanadaSeeds

Just about a week into flower. This plant comes from a bagseed of a legit batch of Girl Scout Cookies. So it is a fortune cookie and it got the name, Girl Guide Cookies. This s1 progeny will grow out to be some top grade herb. It's got beautiful red stems and a very pungent stem, like rubber tubes and skunky even lemony. The parent plant had lemony slight menthol taste, and some muskiness from the durban. Out of the whole batch there was only 1 seed. Furthermore this strain can be stabilized by bringing a mom outdoors and letting her experience nature.
Garden 4

brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

@TSTEW313 my ladies got 2 more weeks, the "cookies" are smelling epic, found out they are cherry cookies so this is a new one for me. Im really looking forward to the flush to watch the fall colors come out on her. Im not as impressed with the headband, she smells good and looks to yield decent but not my style nug development, i like kush or og type buds.

F

FlavorsInc

You got that cookie on steroids lol she looks right!
I'm pretty new to the site - been cultivating now for about a decade. Got my game down pretty good, but always more to learn. I picked up some Platinum Girl Scout Cookie clones the month. Watching them, I can see that a few might be "duds", meaning that the branches grow our horizontally instead of up into the light. I've not had plants that have done this before, but have done some investigation and it seems that these types of plants, while the look good, produce guffy crap you don't want. So they say..
I've also noticed that this is one finicky strain :rolleyes:, she likes it light on the nutrients. I seem to have "cupping" issue now, I think it is due to my low humidity. I flushed them with no visible reaction from them.
Will upload photos shortly!
I grow in a sealed room, all 1000's, with auto temps, co2, humidity, dehumidifier, AC, Charcoal Venting tube.
Any ideas on how I can alleviate this cupping?

TSTEW313

TSTEW313

I'm pretty new to the site - been cultivating now for about a decade. Got my game down pretty good, but always more to learn. I picked up some Platinum Girl Scout Cookie clones the month. Watching them, I can see that a few might be "duds", meaning that the branches grow our horizontally instead of up into the light. I've not had plants that have done this before, but have done some investigation and it seems that these types of plants, while the look good, produce guffy crap you don't want. So they say..
I've also noticed that this is one finicky strain :rolleyes:, she likes it light on the nutrients. I seem to have "cupping" issue now, I think it is due to my low humidity. I flushed them with no visible reaction from them.
Will upload photos shortly!
I grow in a sealed room, all 1000's, with auto temps, co2, humidity, dehumidifier, AC, Charcoal Venting tube.
Any ideas on how I can alleviate this cupping?
I personally have never ran the cut your having the issues with but I'm pretty sure @MakinGoo could point you in the right direction!

brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

@FlavorsInc where did you aguire this platinum? was it dispensary or what? sounds very similar to an experience i had recently, just wanna see if we share some the same issues..

Top Bottom