Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

@FooDoo i wouldn't worry, she usually don't start till around 35-42 days depending on medium. I'm sure she'll beast out here in the next week!

SonOfDaMourning

SonOfDaMourning

Oh damn, we still postin' cookie pics!?! well then count me in!
20150213 174617

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
@MakinGoo I don't have a week to read this whole thread...:) I have 1 pack GSC S1 and White x GSC all by Logic and 1 Pack SinMint by Sin City Seeds witch one is better of the three I can only run one pack b/c of numbers,..Thanks Bro for the help..:D

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

@MakinGoo I don't have a week to read this whole thread...:) I have 1 pack GSC S1 and White x GSC all by Logic and 1 Pack SinMint by Sin City Seeds witch one is better of the three I can only run one pack b/c of numbers,..Thanks Bro for the help..:D
Ive only tryed the white cookies by @logic grown by @waayne & it was fire.. ive tried some of logics other cookie crosses that were bomb so id go with white cookies but them s1's do sound nice.. ive never gotten 2 try any sin City gear..

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I'm pretty new to the site - been cultivating now for about a decade. Got my game down pretty good, but always more to learn. I picked up some Platinum Girl Scout Cookie clones the month. Watching them, I can see that a few might be "duds", meaning that the branches grow our horizontally instead of up into the light. I've not had plants that have done this before, but have done some investigation and it seems that these types of plants, while the look good, produce guffy crap you don't want. So they say..
I've also noticed that this is one finicky strain :rolleyes:, she likes it light on the nutrients. I seem to have "cupping" issue now, I think it is due to my low humidity. I flushed them with no visible reaction from them.
Will upload photos shortly!
I grow in a sealed room, all 1000's, with auto temps, co2, humidity, dehumidifier, AC, Charcoal Venting tube.
Any ideas on how I can alleviate this cupping?
If u got them side ways growing branches >> dont waste ur time juss toss those cuts >> they prolly got lil ass shiny lookin fan leafs <<<<< super dude juss toss it now & dont take cuts from them.. the cupping happens 2 me when i 1st transplant tiny fresh rooted cuts>> also heat & low RH will do this 2 me.. ive seen even bugs make plants leafs cup so thats a hard 1 to call..
im guessing u got the super picky DHN Platinum Cookies.. i tossed my cut that was picky like ur talkin bout..

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
Logics s1s are straight up fire,full on cookies!76
Thanks Bro I have some wool soaking right now still not sure what route to go I'm either going with Logics GSC S1 or his White Cookies It just sucks I don't have more numbers or I would pop both packs, Did you run the S1 have any pics..Thanks for the info Bro...:)

brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

@MakinGoo ok boss, I'm having a few issues with these cuts, they seem to show signs of nute burn and the leaves are crisping up a bit. The clones were semi rooted when i got them so I've been nursing them the whole time. Ive checked the root system and all is healthy down there... there in half gallon with happy frog, maybe I'm slightly overwatering them?
IMG 3216
IMG 3217
IMG 3219
IMG 3220
IMG 3221

brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

Cherry cookies are lookin good brother,can almost taste them.
thank you sir! they smell insane. one thing i always love about cookies is that minty dough kush smell, i wouldn't say these have that but what they have skittles and super ripe fruit is much more loud, maybe not more intense but initially smack in your face kinda smell... i was trying to take pictures of the smell but i seemed to have failed:)

TSTEW313

TSTEW313

@MakinGoo I up the feeding on my cookie and still have the red stem any other suggestions

i might b the cold then if its not food..
Shit I'm I MI an my basement got pretty cold the last few weeks an my stem remained green I think we got to -30 an my basement dropped like 20 degrees because I burn wood for heat and my wood stove is up stairs! But this is with the forum cut! How much cal mag did you add?

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

@MakinGoo ok boss, I'm having a few issues with these cuts, they seem to show signs of nute burn and the leaves are crisping up a bit. The clones were semi rooted when i got them so I've been nursing them the whole time. Ive checked the root system and all is healthy down there... there in half gallon with happy frog, maybe I'm slightly overwatering them? View attachment 488232View attachment 488233View attachment 488235View attachment 488237View attachment 488238
The times that happened 2 me was when my nutes were 2 hot or my ph was off..

dumpstergrower

dumpstergrower

ill check the night temps @TSTEW313 in a 32gal trash can i use 60ml of GO cal mag+ should i us more or less the overall health is stellar

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
Shit I'm I MI an my basement got pretty cold the last few weeks an my stem remained green I think we got to -30 an my basement dropped like 20 degrees because I burn wood for heat and my wood stove is up stairs! But this is with the forum cut! How much cal mag did you add?
Fuck yes it was cold!!!! We broke records for longest stretch of cold since 96, At least AC doesn't work as hard at -30..:D

Top Bottom