Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Limonene

Limonene

Preliminary smoke reports have come in and its just one word..... COOKIES
We talking about the "cup cut"? Do your best to cure up as much as possible. It really improves, that cut in particular.

Topofthecrop

Topofthecrop

Wookie
Day 50
IMG 0660

jipp

jipp

this was like going to weed college. i feel like im out of class and ready to head to the sticks to relax, laughs. anyhow, worth the read.. drama,hype,ups,downs,lots of growing tips and more important.. some bomb ass pictures, i wont admit how long it took me to read this.. dmn them pictures kept slowing my ass down. laughs.

now onto the OG thread, sigh. off to my next course of weed school i guess :D
i do love OGs tho.. rock on.
chris.

hammerhead

hammerhead

Old Farmer
Supporter
I only have done 1 small indoor plant to test. She has a cherry Pie flav. OGKB flower structure. Yield is low, quality is high. I have a much larger girl in flower now. She still has awhile to go before pics are ready. Winter runs always have the best color. That plant was grown by calco crosses.

Last edited:
robo

robo

I know this has been discussed a thousand times with no conclusion but I think its funny how when GSC first hit the scene and it wasn't popular the genetics weren't disputed as:
F1 durban = Florida OG x Durban
Cherry Pie = F1 Durban x GDP
Girl Scout Cookies = Cherry Pie X F1 Durban
it seemed like the only part that was disputed was the genetics on F1 durban.
@Shamus Does the F1 durban cut have that pissy doughy funk like cookies or pie without the sugary/sweetness or no?

but now everyone is all aboard the hype train & people are cashing in, all the beneficiaries(cookie fam) are now backpedaling & spreading what seems like misinformation on the true genetics...

C

Cola Grande

I know this has been discussed a thousand times with no conclusion but I think its funny how when GSC first hit the scene and it wasn't popular the genetics weren't disputed as:
F1 durban = Florida OG x Durban
Cherry Pie = F1 Durban x GDP
Girl Scout Cookies = Cherry Pie X F1 Durban
it seemed like the only part that was disputed was the genetics on F1 durban.
@Shamus Does the F1 durban cut have that pissy doughy funk like cookies or pie without the sugary/sweetness or no?

but now everyone is all aboard the hype train & people are cashing in, all the beneficiaries(cookie fam) are now backpedaling & spreading what seems like misinformation on the true genetics...

This is an old thread, I'm old, we're even.

First indoor includes 2 GSC plants from seed and 4 OG Kush.
Gretchens Flower   April 22 2018 Day 35 of Flower
Gretchen Apr 23   Buds Day 29 of Flip Day 36 of Flower   Side

Does this look like a GSC flower?

C

Cheeziepoofs

Where can I get the forum cut in socal? Is the gsc cloneville has the forum cut?

Top Bottom