Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Dm
100 pages later.... i want some mother fuckin cookies. im a cookie feen. u got da ogkb cut or da animal??? hook it up G. lol
I need the ogkb and monster. The forum is officially pimped out. The real animal is also on agenda....

B

backonthereef

Hi everyone -
I just got back from a bay-area dispensary crawl to survey what's out there, and where my homegrown would rank on the shelf....

I stopped in san jose for flowers and clones:
  • imedz - bought a pair of cherry pie clones and pair of GSC clones, gram of 'thin mint cookies' produced a seed! This place was pretty cool - my first time there. I liked the single patient counters, opposed to the walmart lines at harborside and green door. The quality looked/smelled good but smoked about 8/10. Not overly impressed for a $20 gram, but the seed will ultimately decide if that was a total loss ;)

• Elemental Welness - This was also my first time there, I went mostly because I could view their menu online and they looked stocked with clones, plus they house a few medical cup award winners. I bought two grams (yogi diesel and true og) and 2 clones (romulan X grapefruit and blueberry X sour diesel). They also gave me an option for a new member gift, I got another clone romulan clone. The smoke on both these grams was dissapointing. Hydro for the masses.....
San Francisco:
  • The Green Door - I was told by my friend that this place has good cookies for reference, but likely no clones. He was right on! Very good girl scout cookies, even though it was hydro, it was pretty good. I paid $35/8th on special - but i the hassle of getting to the mission was a bitch.
Oakland/Berkeley
  • Harborside looking for some specific clones, and to bitch about getting jumbled clones last year (yes, i'm that person). They were out of DHN platinum cookies and couldn't tell me much about their vendor the jack herer surfaced from, so I left empty handed.

• Berkeley club on Telegraph? This place had some durban poison in house but no clones of any sort. The gram of durban was methol goodness and an outstanding high, as all durban should smoke.
The highlight of the trip:
  • Sweet Baby Jane Organics - this place is a delivery only service. I was reading some reviews and this one was well reviewed. I ordered some assorted flowers and everything was outstanding. Talk about organic - this stuff stood out big time compared to anything I saw on the entire trip. I gave the service the freedom to sell me a "$150 sack of their best flowers". I ended up with Muskberry, Babypoo, and Bubbaliscious. All of these strains were HIGH QUALITY, lots of resin, cured to perfection, They arrived in an air tight jar and the smell was berry tropical sweetness to the max. I called back immediately and inquired about genetics. The dispensary said they only had some teens of 'berner's original girl scout cookies" and a strain called candy bomb. i asked if they were verified and he just laughed at me, said he wouldnt sell anything that they didnt stand behind. I snatched them both up and keeping my fingers crossed.
Back home I have Seedism Diesel and Alphakronik's Belka (707 headband x Spacequeen) seedlings, but I'm planning on running the new clones/teens before the seedlings. I'll let you know in february....

Keep it green everyone.

N

nightmarecreature

Getting the real deal GSC from Aligee is going to be like finding an iPad at the store the day before Christmas. Those cuts are going to get raped! My friend owed me a cut 3 months ago. I'll camp out at midnight in a tent to get a cut at this point!

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

haha. yall are funny. Makes me want to move to cali. I could make a killing between seeds and cuts.

On a side not still no beaners in my gsc. But puffing her has been nice. Sampled some nugs with Outwest and GenghisDon earlier.

N

nightmarecreature

Why move to Cali? Colorado and Washington is legally recreational now! Cali is pretty awesome for getting clones. I picked up 60 different elite clone only strains this past year. The only cuts I have not been able to find for my collection are Triangle Kush and Chemdog 91.

Did you go to the Cup in Colorado? How is it?

N

NorcalKid

The forum or OGKB are both def pretty damn fire. The way these cuts are spreading Im surprised people can't simply locate the real deal....Seems like everyone and their moms had them on CL and all sorts of clubs here in the bay. Figured some of them would be real but it just seems like more and more fakes are going around it's ridiculous.

The fact that people seriously can't get it together and are just selling whatever fucking bullshit clone with the name GSC just to sell it is absolutely pathetic.

Yeah I'm sure most people could use a little extra money... but to go so low as to hand off cuts you know is not GSC (and TAX people) is absolute bullshit.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Angels Kush day 47 flower

Angels Kush = WiFi #1 X Deep Chunk by Aligee

N

NorcalKid

Damn both those look and sound fire. How long do they take to finish? That angels kush has those curled up sugar coated leaf edges just like the gsc forum cut.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

GSC #2 (iMeds cut) day 47 flower

This is not GSC it's prolly a clone mixup.. It seems like some kind of OG...well thats the sent I'm gettin.. Looks like its gunna b some nice smoke from the sent coming off her..

Top Bottom