Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I just took a couple pics of a few that I have going
(thanks Ali :) )

I almost killed them the 1st week...so they might be stunted...
they have been growing nicely the last couple weeks now..:)

View attachment 282602

View attachment 282601
Looks like u found her sweet spot don't change a thing..juss top the shit out of her & watch her blow up..
I better be looking for some 3gal smart pots for mine to chill in next then..
I think they may be feeling crowed already :rolleyes:
Yea a bigger pot u will need soon.. She gets very sad when rootbound..

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Looks like u found her sweet spot don't change a thing..juss top the shit out of her & watch her blow up..
Yea a bigger pot u will need soon.. She gets very sad when rootbound..
Thanks good info...I dont wanna screww these up
gonna hit up the grow store today then..

Ali and Goo: Hey you guys wanna meet for coffee and smoke session while im in town? o_O
Im buying:D and rolling em;)

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Hey Ken! How tall r those girls? My cuts r just starting to take off but 1 is lagging still. I wanna keep them in check or make them all into moms. That would be a Cookie factory! We will see what happens in the next month.

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

Hey Ken! How tall r those girls? My cuts r just starting to take off but 1 is lagging still. I wanna keep them in check or make them all into moms. That would be a Cookie factory! We will see what happens in the next month.
id mom them all out. youre gonna want this chick around for a long time .

djstiks

djstiks

gsc momma room.

IMG 1591

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Thanks good info...I dont wanna screww these up
gonna hit up the grow store today then..

Ali and Goo: Hey you guys wanna meet for coffee and smoke session while im in town? o_O
Im buying:D and rolling em;)
Thanks Ken.. I'm not sure if I can move rite now it's 2 fuckin cold outside.. I still see Ice on the grass.. I'm chillin by the fire with a Lil fire trying 2 stay warm.. I'm gunna get moving around about 1.. Let me know what time u talkin

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
I'm keeping all my strains but next round is 8 GSC, 7 WiFi #1, 7 True OG I'm gunna try & squeeze in a few Lil tester strains 2..
That's what's up, Goo. Gotta love variety in the garden. I'm getting all my strains back from my boy. I got a couple moms goin but I always wanna pop new seeds. Keep the freshest gear coming thru the Funk Lab. This year is gonna be off the chains. What u got up ur sleeves for 2013?

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

That's what's up, Goo. Gotta love variety in the garden. I'm getting all my strains back from my boy. I got a couple moms goin but I always wanna pop new seeds. Keep the freshest gear coming thru the Funk Lab. This year is gonna be off the chains. What u got up ur sleeves for 2013?
2013 should b great.. New 2 the tent is this True OG, the White will b flowered out next run & I got a OG Chem 2 flower next run.. But from seed I got 1 Fire Dog, 1 Galactic Tahoe, 2 top secret alien strains, 3 white fire & 1 test bag seed s1<< juss 4 fun.. I'm ready 2 toss the s1 if I see anything fishy.. But I want 2 pop some evil K, moonwalker, grape invaders, white master Kush,Lizard King, Scott's OG,& prolly some other stuff I 4got about.. Out of that list I'll prolly pop a few of maybe 2 strains.. I got a grip of strains up my sleeve I juss don't got enough room 2 try everything..

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
I knew u had some kill in ur stash. I say pop the Lizard King and Moonwalker. I got a bunch of strains on my list to pop also. I need to pop some beans of a few that I lost to bugs. I wanna finish up my grow logs for those Breeders.

Latest posts

Top Bottom