Girl Scout Cookies Is Nothing But Hype

• Thread starter Minitiger
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
guymandude

guymandude

i gotta say, this Wedding Cake (GSC x Cherry Pie) i've been growing is very good smoke. Sativa dom, tasty (funky, astringent, slightly skunky) good goign to the concert,Club, fucking the hell out of your significant other, etc

P

Pimples

Can anyone get these naturally low yielding hybrids to give up some buds? Damn they are small producers compared to gear Ive ran in the past. Iam not looking for Dream yields but cmon. Fuk quality over quantity..iam shooting for both!!!

G gnome

G gnome

Can anyone get these naturally low yielding hybrids to give up some buds? Damn they are small producers compared to gear Ive ran in the past. Iam not looking for Dream yields but cmon. Fuk quality over quantity..iam shooting for both!!!
Im doin a 2 light row of gsc forum cut right now. Shooting for 1.5gpw. If it works I'll let u know. Grown this plant a few times now and thinking i can manipulate it into yielding

Krypto

Krypto

Krypto

Krypto

THANK YOU PIMPLES!!!
we've been running a butt load of stuff for the last few years and I am usually like myaah..."could've yielded more...oh, but the quality" lol.
RD has some good yielding, rasy to grow OG hybrids.

Schkronis

Schkronis

I ran Platinum for a couple of runs, but didn't really liked the yield and taste. I score unknown pheno and this cut has that amaretto aftertaste, all my friends doesn't want anything but this gsc.

Does anyone have an idea what pheno is it? Forum cut may be?
1201172208a HDR 1
1208171615d

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

There are a lot of "Cookies " out there, but the real GSC have never been released to anyone outside the family.
The cross of what people think are the genetics that make up cookie strains can easily be made (so I guess people, other than the Cookie family can call it that?)
It's all questionable.
I know the real strain had done very well in contests.

P

Pimples

There are a lot of "Cookies " out there, but the real GSC have never been released to anyone outside the family.
The cross of what people think are the genetics that make up cookie strains can easily be made (so I guess people, other than the Cookie family can call it that?)
It's all questionable.
I know the real strain had done very well in contests.
Iam willing to bet that even though the cookie crew says they didnt ever release cuts now...to cover it all up...i bet they did give it out early on here and there. Iam also willing to bet that its pedigree has been guessed correctly but they are denying it. That whole cookie crew is covering thier ass to bank as much as they can with the hype...as long as they can.

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

Iam willing to bet that even though the cookie crew says they didnt ever release cuts now...to cover it all up...i bet they did give it out early on here and there. Iam also willing to bet that its pedigree has been guessed correctly but they are denying it. That whole cookie crew is covering thier ass to bank as much as they can with the hype...as long as they can.
Good chance. They did get, and keep the hype for a long time now. It does get annoying when every other strain is some sort of cookies
I just wanna smell that old school SKUNK weed again. I miss thoes bright green skunky nugs

P

Pimples

The pedigree has prolly been recreated and made even better but growers small time breeders dont make a big hype deal out of it nor attach a hype name to it. All depends on how much money if any you are after. The Cookie crew..apparently alot.

P

Pimples

I know one thing..in the growing/smoking world...people eat this shit right up. Whether its a fancy named and labled nutrient or a fancy named and hyped thrown together hybrid...gets ate right up. This whole gig and game is built on it. Hype.

Krypto

Krypto

Good chance. They did get, and keep the hype for a long time now. It does get annoying when every other strain is some sort of cookies
I just wanna smell that old school SKUNK weed again. I miss thoes bright green skunky nugs
AMEN BROTHER!!! Hallelujah!!! Thank you! It would be nice if we could all get back to basics. I don't know about y'all but I'm about "strains named after dessertsed OUT!!!"

Ryesty

Ryesty

Wow! This is awesome. It’s like reading an episode of weed daytime tv talk shows. GSC is nice. Not the most potent but far from shwag. I grow a few each run. It looks great, smells great, smokes good. If it yielded more I would grow more. Just seems like a lot of work for the low yield compared to a lot of the strains around. The only reason I grow it anymore is for a few people that enjoy it and request it. A lot of people don’t have access to the strains that we do in legal states. If you’ve been smoking commercial or outdoor decent weed daily then you get some very well grown indoor GSC your gonna swear it’s the best ever, until the next new batch comes around. Really it’s more of a personal preference along with your tolerance. Some people love it some don’t. You don’t have to knock people because they don’t agree with your opinion. Sure there’s better and there is definitely worse. Does it live up to the hype? Guess it depends on who hyped it up to you. When I got my first cut I was told it’s good but doesn’t produce how you would like it to. And that’s exactly what it does. It does make some nice Rosen though. Just my 2 pennies. Now continue weed wars

Top Bottom