Girlfriends/Boyfriends

• Thread starter HookedonPonics
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

You have all our hot ones in hollywood. Bastards ;)

Tell you what. Lets swap the girls. I'm happy with that. I love the Cali accent.

Nah we only import coke and meth. Not even much heroin or x anymore. And its expensive too. Apparently we pay the highest prices for drugs in the world. $500-1000 for a gram of coke for comparison.

I make bubble and BHO but people dont know what to do with it. You could probably dab out front of the police station an they wouldn't know what you were doing.

Seems that the trend is toward smoking meth or doing lines. Sad really. No MMJ either.

That's Bizzare! Those prices i know afew dude's who'd sell they ENTIRE heritage to get those prices. Damn politicians, just want everybody dead fucked up.
Respect.

And fyi when we came Australia i seen some cuties, of course I was ina sailors Garb so it wasn't hard lol.
Peace

johnnyrotten

johnnyrotten

Whatever you do, do not tell her...ever! lol... don't have partners in a grow either for that matter...I remember tearing down a whole grow in two hours, loading it into the back of a mini van trying to dump all of the trash all over town...all because of a woman getting pissed off at my grow partner...it wasn't worth the stress...

4x4

4x4

Tell her you're couch surfing at a friends house, and it would be awkward bringing people over.

Luckily my growroom is super stealth -accessable only by taking a panel off an unused furnace and crawling through it. She never knew. HE wanted to tell her because the blinkered idiot "trusts her and doesn't like to keep secrets", well, he's come around now :p

edit: SHE being brothers wife, they live with me. OK that makes sense now. She filed for divorce just recently.

grayarea

grayarea

Whats up guys an girls, wanted to start a thread because I feel this is a very important part of security, also because around 50 percent of busts are related to this topic. I have a new chick ive been dating for awhile and she thinks I have a wife because I wont take her to my house. When in reality I dont want to because every room/basement/garage in my house is a garden and I sleep on a bed in the living room/kitchen. What kind of white lies have you guys passed off because of this?

yea they dont like to see that . the grow op part is less confusing and much easier to understand then that part.

Organica

Organica

I would never tell her. I trust my wife but we have three kids together and been together for 17 years I'm 32 so forever. Unless you've been together for years and years u don't tell her. How many relationships last forever probably less than 5%. What do u think shell do when u split up and she's pist. Be safe bro this shit scares me.

O

Organicyumyum

Whats up guys an girls, wanted to start a thread because I feel this is a very important part of security, also because around 50 percent of busts are related to this topic. I have a new chick ive been dating for awhile and she thinks I have a wife because I wont take her to my house. When in reality I dont want to because every room/basement/garage in my house is a garden and I sleep on a bed in the living room/kitchen. What kind of white lies have you guys passed off because of this?

this is why my relationships have gone awry…..I never tell for this reason alone. Never trust a chick with your grow is what I always say. Unless this is your soon to be wife I say keep it quiet.

O

Organicyumyum

To me its not about needing to have ultimate trust in a person. It's about having trust that this person, no matter how shitty things got, wouldn't rob you of your freedom out of spite. If you've been dating awhile and can't tell if a person would narc on you over a broken relationship, then you're probably best moving on to the next.

You don't need to be sure that someone will be your wife before sharing this shit with them--all you need to know is that they aren't a piece of shit.

it has nothing to do with being a piece of shit. Women are emotional beings, and sometimes do not think of consequences in the heat of the moment. And honestly, it takes at least a full year to fully know someone's character, and by that time said person would most likely know about your grow unless you are stealth like :cool: Which I happen to be :D I've had multiple year relationships where the girl didn't know a damn thing about my grow, and they were better off for it. Why even bestow such sensitive info to anyone until you've known them for a very long time?

O

Organicyumyum

You have all our hot ones in hollywood. Bastards ;)

Tell you what. Lets swap the girls. I'm happy with that. I love the Cali accent.

Nah we only import coke and meth. Not even much heroin or x anymore. And its expensive too. Apparently we pay the highest prices for drugs in the world. $500-1000 for a gram of coke for comparison.

I make bubble and BHO but people dont know what to do with it. You could probably dab out front of the police station an they wouldn't know what you were doing.

Seems that the trend is toward smoking meth or doing lines. Sad really. No MMJ either.

yes we surely do! thanks for sending them thru!
:D

skoolz

skoolz

Yeah living with ya folks has worked for me, and move in with her haha

Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

Bro ive just been through the back end of this and 3 females can keep a secret if there all dead . My ex of 15 yrs who i have 4 kids with is singing like a canary on meth . spite revenge woman spurned and all that . Its a genetic codeing thing . If a bro gives you the arsehole u slap him around or get someone to do it for u . Job done , u dont dob him in . Girls be like lets fuck his life . Me id rather a few cuts and bruises than life long torment . My ex of 4 yrs now still has the hate wagon burning hot . Me id go with the live with parens until i find the right girl! or i live in a grany flat at the rear and the rules r no visitors or the landlord kicks me out . peace and best luck .

Latest posts

Top Bottom