Girls Who Grow

• Thread starter SourKay
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SourKay

SourKay

Whats up everyone! I wanted to take a second to introduce myself and my grow! I used to work in a local hydroponic store for a few years and finally got the chance to put my knowledge to work! Looking forward to seeing more beautiful gardens. :)

This is my last crop of cookie frost/Blue cookies. Using Solis Tek DE, veg bloom, and ready gro. Switched over to my first hydroponic grow which is a learning experience to say the least.
Girls who grow 4
Girls who grow 5
Girls who grow 6
Girls who grow
Girls who grow 2
Girls who grow 3

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Wow nice buns, sorry nice calyxes on that/those gurls. Welcome to the farm. :D
If that is you in that last pic can you teach ole cactus how to grow buns/calyxes like that in my house. :p

gwheels

gwheels

I have a lady that i will marry that doesnt grow but likes the smell of weed on me. And the passion I have for my hobby.

Woo hoo. Women can grow as good as me. Why the hell not

Good luck and good growing. I learned a lot from seamaiden on this forum and can finally grow without messing it up too bad.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
I have a lady that i will marry that doesnt grow but likes the smell of weed on me. And the passion I have for my hobby.

Woo hoo. Women can grow as good as me. Why the hell not

Good luck and good growing. I learned a lot from seamaiden on this forum and can finally grow without messing it up too bad.
Ditto my friend!! @Seamaiden was one of the first members that befriended me here, lots of knowledge.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Ditto my friend!! @Seamaiden was one of the first members that befriended me here, lots of knowledge.

What ever happened to Seamaiden? How come she disappeared from the forums? I used to read a lot of her posts and learned a fair bit from her. She is a true plant biologist and was a huge asset to the community. I'll admit I was sort of sad to see she doesnt post here anymore when I joined.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
What ever happened to Seamaiden? How come she disappeared from the forums? I used to read a lot of her posts and learned a fair bit from her. She is a true plant biologist and was a huge asset to the community. I'll admit I was sort of sad to see she doesnt post here anymore when I joined.
Moved on like all do at some point.

Top Bottom