Girlscout Haze Cookies Connoisseur genetics veg week 41/2 lst and light defoliate lower leaves

• Thread starter ShroomsNweed420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ShroomsNweed420

ShroomsNweed420

So i got some of the branches tied down for lst and i cut some lower leaves that were useless to send
Nutes and energy to more important parts of her….after 24 hours i can already see the bending towards the light!! Sheeshhhhhhhhh its crazy how smart the plant is !! How she lookin tho ??

Girlscout haze cookies connoisseur genetics veg week 412 lst and light defoliate lower leaves
Girlscout haze cookies connoisseur genetics veg week 412 lst and light defoliate lower leaves 2
ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
So i got some of the branches tied down for lst and i cut some lower leaves that were useless to send
Nutes and energy to more important parts of her….after 24 hours i can already see the bending towards the light!! Sheeshhhhhhhhh its crazy how smart the plant is !! How she lookin tho ??
It is amazing isn’t it? Looking good what light are you using?

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
they look good as in the new growth, the lower parts i can see signs of overwatering from earlier but not severe probably because roots were tiny and you watered a little too much, but now her roots are more wipe spread and shes looking better.
how close is your light?
might be a bit too close?

ShroomsNweed420

ShroomsNweed420

they look good as in the new growth, the lower parts i can see signs of overwatering from earlier but not severe probably because roots were tiny and you watered a little too much, but now her roots are more wipe spread and shes looking better.
how close is your light?
might be a bit too close?
definitely not overwatering i just hit her with nutes after she was bone dry but she had slight cal defieciency i hit it with some cal mag and other goodies as needed .....the light is 24 inches from tips of my girls ...i go by the spiderfarmer recommendations for my sf 2000 light depending on what stage of grow im in but yea i think they jus lil stressed from lst and all them nutes should perc them back up nice only time will tell now tho but far as where i lst tied and put clips i can defintely see them reaching for light and making that flat canopy im looking for :)

Top Bottom