Give me a frosty strain that is stable and worth running in my 4x4

• Thread starter bigazznugz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bigazznugz

bigazznugz

Title says it all. There are so many choice from so many different breeders it's overwhelming.
Currently running solfirega don mega, and a GMO, and I am very happy with both but deff need something new for next run.
Looking for another indica or indica leaning hybrid that is 100% tested and stable!
Really appreciate it thanks!
Nugz

MI420Farmer

MI420Farmer

Title says it all. There are so many choice from so many different breeders it's overwhelming.
Currently running solfirega don mega, and a GMO, and I am very happy with both but deff need something new for next run.
Looking for another indica or indica leaning hybrid that is 100% tested and stable!
Really appreciate it thanks!
Nugz
Solfire Genetics is always a winner. Bullet-proof genetics is another fantastic breeder.
I'm also a fan of Paradise Seed Co-they have a lot of unique dutch/thai genetics. I've grown several of their strains, all with success and very happy with the end results.
Why U Gelly from Solfire was amazing. Tons of Gelato comes out of that one. I'm growing GREAM now from them.
Happy choosing!!

NairnM16

NairnM16

Don’t just buy a strain and hope it’s good, it’s all in the phenotype, u can pop 10 of the same strain and all 10 will be different find the one pheno u like and keep it as a mother, pop a few seeds when they are big enough take clones from each seed label them and send the clones into flower, monitor the way the grow the quality the smell, cure them smoke them test them then go back to the veg ones that are pretty big now cause it’s been a couple month flip all the ones u aren’t keeping and clone fuck out the good pheno u found keep that one plant as a mother, I hope this makes sense

Latest posts

Top Bottom