Giveaway! Free packs of seeds from WeTokeChronic

• Thread starter We_Toke_Chronic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
brownm30

brownm30

Offering up a free pack of my Mimosa Mints (Lavender Mimosas x Frosted Altoids) to the first 5 people who want them!

I made Lavender Mimosas in 2019 by crossing a Lavender Jack male from Bodhi with a clone of Mimosa from Dark Heart Nursery in Nor Cal. That year I also made Lavender Frosting (Lavender Jack x Vanilla Frosting). Vanilla Frosting clone from Humboldt Seed Company.

In 2020-2021 I crossed my Lavender Frosting with a breeder cut of Animal Mints bx1 by Seedjunky breeder cut came from Node Labs.
That strain i named- Frosted Altoids.
It reeks of blueberry diesel ⛽️ and is a high yielding plant with a mix of purple and green buds and high terpenes %! It was my standout plant that year so this year I made a bunch of crosses with it! Mimosa Mints being one of them!

This year my standout plant was my Lavender Mimosas so the Mimosa Mints should be killer 🔥
Pick me
pick me

Harpua88

Harpua88

Supporter
Offering up a free pack of my Mimosa Mints (Lavender Mimosas x Frosted Altoids) to the first 5 people who want them!

I made Lavender Mimosas in 2019 by crossing a Lavender Jack male from Bodhi with a clone of Mimosa from Dark Heart Nursery in Nor Cal. That year I also made Lavender Frosting (Lavender Jack x Vanilla Frosting). Vanilla Frosting clone from Humboldt Seed Company.

In 2020-2021 I crossed my Lavender Frosting with a breeder cut of Animal Mints bx1 by Seedjunky breeder cut came from Node Labs.
That strain i named- Frosted Altoids.
It reeks of blueberry diesel ⛽️ and is a high yielding plant with a mix of purple and green buds and high terpenes %! It was my standout plant that year so this year I made a bunch of crosses with it! Mimosa Mints being one of them!

This year my standout plant was my Lavender Mimosas so the Mimosa Mints should be killer 🔥
i wish I signed up a few weeks earlier. ;). But right on, looks like a nice, interesting variety, and nice resin production. Hope everyone finds good things from them.

Latest posts

Top Bottom