Giveaway Free Test - Spider Farmer SE3000 LED and SF Grow Tent

Rsmiff420

Rsmiff420

Hello guys, look here!!! A free chance to get new arrival SE3000 and SF grow tent.🎉
We will pick two winners from this giveaway, who will help us share the grow diary. Take this chance guys.😜

🕐Time: 5/1 - 5/31
The contest will be divided into two rounds.
🏆Each round will pick one winner.
Prize:
Round1: 3'x3'x6' Indoor Grow Tent
Round2: SE3000 LED Grow Light

❤️How to enter:
Comment this post with the hashtag #spiderfarmerSE3000

🎊We will select the winners on 5/16,6/1

By the way, all participants can use the discount code "SFTHC"to get a 10% discount for SE3000/5000/7000, 3% discount for other SF products.
🎈Click the the link to get one: www.spider-farmer.com

Come and join us!🥳
#spiderfarmerSE3000

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
Actually did that with some boat dock floatation - had a 15 gallon pit in the middle with wicks and it floated in the middle of a large bed of tules - self watering and hard to access
I've thought about it, but I am afraid of contaminating our waterways, so I am concerned about follow though. I've got a few plants in swampy area, so I have thought much about this subject. HIgh EC is the bane of aquatics, especially where nitrogen and phosphorus are concerned., a very real ecological threat. Don't want to go down that road, not even a little. I've seen far too many dead fish and dying waterways all over this country. I don't even want to contemplate it, or be a contributor at any level.

I've got plants right now sitting out in low lying area's, close to water, but certainly not sitting in it. That's going to far in my opinion. I've got solar pumps, so, don't need wicks, but that's a good idea. The only possible way I am going to fertilize these kinds of plants, is with pure organics and/or indigenous types of food sources. ie. fishheads, guano, kelp, or wood ash. Kinds of things already in those environments.

Only stuff that's converted/broken down at a molecular levels, right in the center of the medium base.

Last edited:
Moshmen

Moshmen

I've thought about it, but I am afraid of contaminating our waterways, so I am concerned about follow though. I've got a few plants in swampy area, so I have thought much about this subject. HIgh EC is the bane of aquatics, especially where nitrogen and phosphorus are concerned., a very real ecological threat. Don't want to go down that road, not even a little. I've seen far too many dead fish and dying waterways all over this country. I don't even want to contemplate it, or be a contributor at any level.

I've got plants right now sitting out in low lying area's, close to water, but certainly not sitting in it. That's going to far in my opinion. I've got solar pumps, so, don't need wicks, but that's a good idea. The only possible way I am going to fertilize these kinds of plants, is with pure organics and/or indigenous types of food sources. ie. fishheads, guano, kelp, or wood ash. Kinds of things already in those environments.

Only stuff that's converted/broken down at a molecular levels, right in the center of the medium base.

Yes piney point example!

Moshmen

Moshmen

Yes piney point example! https://www.npr.org/2021/04/05/9844...-as-leak-threatens-to-unleash-catastrophic-fl

SmokeRings900

SmokeRings900

Hello guys, look here!!! A free chance to get new arrival SE3000 and SF grow tent.🎉
We will pick two winners from this giveaway, who will help us share the grow diary. Take this chance guys.😜

Prize:

❤️How to enter:

By the way, all participants can use the discount code "SFTHC"to get a 10% discount for SE3000/5000/7000, 3% discount for other SF products.

Come and join us!🥳
#spiderfarmerSE3000 Right on!

S

sudshead

I only use organics - my dad taught me that - we used to go get a truckload of manure - all this bud hardener stuff is crazy. Where i live all the phosphate runoff into the sacramento river cause a lot of issues - so I completely agree with you. Before they had solar pumps, we used to go water our plants with 5 gallon buckets and then a light bulb came on. why not use an rv water pump hooked to a 12 volt battery and a valve that would open every day. Once the valve opened the rv pump would kick in and water. Instead of going to the grow site every few days we cut it down to bi monthly

kgclark

kgclark

Prize:

❤️How to enter:

Come and join us!🥳
#spiderfarmerSE3000

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

Prize:

❤️How to enter:

Come and join us!🥳
#spiderfarmerSE3000

Top Bottom