Giveaway Free Test - Spider Farmer SE3000 LED and SF Grow Tent

SirSmokaLot

SirSmokaLot

Hello guys, look here!!! A free chance to get new arrival SE3000 and SF grow tent.🎉
We will pick two winners from this giveaway, who will help us share the grow diary. Take this chance guys.😜

🕐Time: 5/1 - 5/31
The contest will be divided into two rounds.
🏆Each round will pick one winner.
Prize:
Round1: 3'x3'x6' Indoor Grow Tent
Round2: SE3000 LED Grow Light

❤️How to enter:
Comment this post with the hashtag #spiderfarmerSE3000

🎊We will select the winners on 5/16,6/1

By the way, all participants can use the discount code "SFTHC"to get a 10% discount for SE3000/5000/7000, 3% discount for other SF products.
🎈Click the the link to get one: www.spider-farmer.com

Come and join us!🥳
#spiderfarmerSE3000
Good luck all growers

Nemohoes666

Nemohoes666

Hello guys, look here!!! A free chance to get new arrival SE3000 and SF grow tent.🎉
We will pick two winners from this giveaway, who will help us share the grow diary. Take this chance guys.😜

Prize:

❤️How to enter:

By the way, all participants can use the discount code "SFTHC"to get a 10% discount for SE3000/5000/7000, 3% discount for other SF products.

Come and join us!🥳
Aayy!! I always wanted to try #spiderfarmerSE3000

Rizla420

Rizla420

Prize:

❤️How to enter:

Come and join us!🥳
#spiderfarmerSE3000 I would test the dooby outta that! I've tested cob Cree LEDs against hps and I'd love to see the results and share them for you happy 420

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
Haven't been here in awhile, nice work bro, you did it. Those lights are going to knock it out of the park, I can tell you that already.
Your a vendor that actually listens to everyone, take's the feedback, and makes improvements. I'm impressed.

Hands down, that's going to be your best design to date. What's your price on the SE3000's?

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Haven't been here in awhile, nice work bro, you did it. Those lights are going to knock it out of the park, I can tell you that already.
Your a vendor that actually listens to everyone, take's the feedback, and makes improvements. I'm impressed.

Hands down, that's going to be your best design to date. What's your price on the SE3000's?
On there we’d site Frank around the 400 to 500 I think .

Latest posts

Top Bottom