JSH1973

JSH1973

Supporter
#SE3000spiderfarmer

Couple of days left :-)

20210529 135644

Helmguard77

Helmguard77

Hello guys, look here!!! A free chance to get new arrival SE3000 and SF grow tent.🎉
We will pick two winners from this giveaway, who will help us share the grow diary. Take this chance guys.😜

🕐Time: 5/1 - 5/31
The contest will be divided into two rounds.
🏆Each round will pick one winner.
Prize:
Round1: 3'x3'x6' Indoor Grow Tent
Round2: SE3000 LED Grow Light

❤️How to enter:
Comment this post with the hashtag #spiderfarmerSE3000

🎊We will select the winners on 5/16,6/1

By the way, all participants can use the discount code "SFTHC"to get a 10% discount for SE3000/5000/7000, 3% discount for other SF products.
🎈Click the the link to get one: www.spider-farmer.com

Come and join us!🥳
#spiderfarmerSE3000

S

sudshead

#spiderfarmerSE3000 - pics and video of my kiddie pool indoor tent watering system and new outdoor sips going in have a video of the inddor kiddie pool it floats on the water in the tent tray to raise humidity and allow me to spin the kiddie pool to get at the plants to prune. Would love to use the led to replace my dual cmh 630
IMG 0783
IMG 1255
IMG 1254

IMG 0769
Badger21

Badger21

Hello guys, look here!!! A free chance to get new arrival SE3000 and SF grow tent.🎉
We will pick two winners from this giveaway, who will help us share the grow diary. Take this chance guys.😜

🕐Time: 5/1 - 5/31
The contest will be divided into two rounds.
🏆Each round will pick one winner.
Prize:
Round1: 3'x3'x6' Indoor Grow Tent
Round2: SE3000 LED Grow Light

❤️How to enter:
Comment this post with the hashtag #spiderfarmerSE3000

🎊We will select the winners on 5/16,6/1

By the way, all participants can use the discount code "SFTHC"to get a 10% discount for SE3000/5000/7000, 3% discount for other SF products.
🎈Click the the link to get one: www.spider-farmer.com

Come and join us!🥳
Could use this piece of magic! #spiderfarmerSE3000

JSH1973

JSH1973

Supporter
Chillies... I would love to do that... what activity is it that you mention?

S

sudshead

Yeah not quiet sure why your showing it on a give away thread .
It said to post your grows for a chance to win - at least that is what I thought

"We will pick two winners from this giveaway, who will help us share the grow diary" I guess they want your future grow diary - I am down for that definitely

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
#spiderfarmerSE3000 - pics and video of my kiddie pool indoor tent watering system and new outdoor sips going in have a video of the inddor kiddie pool it floats on the water in the tent tray to raise humidity and allow me to spin the kiddie pool to get at the plants to prune. Would love to use the led to replace my dual cmh 630View attachment 1129893View attachment 1129894View attachment 1129895
You should start a grow out in the middle of a lake somewhere, just float your plants around, so nobody can ever find them... Maybe pump water in from the side, but not too much, oh noes! Or you'll have submersibles. Maybe even a drone tugboat to tow them around, so it's less work.

Stealth grow 2.o

Last edited:
S

sudshead

You should start a grow out in the middle of a lake somewhere, just float your plants around, so nobody can ever find them... Maybe pump water in from the side, but not too much, oh noes! Or you'll have submersibles. Maybe even a drone tugboat to tow them around, so it's less work.

Stealth grow 2.o
Actually did that with some boat dock floatation - had a 15 gallon pit in the middle with wicks and it floated in the middle of a large bed of tules - self watering and hard to access

S

sudshead

Actually did that with some boat dock floatation - had a 15 gallon pit in the middle with wicks and it floated in the middle of a large bed of tules - self watering and hard to access
But lets not digress -- didnt know about the spider farmner led lights but the design with light bars and dimming knobs etc seem like someone has figured it out

Latest posts

Top Bottom