Giveaway-Spider Farmer SF4000 LED, SF 120x120 Grow Tent and SF 6inchinline Fan Look for Tester

TrichomeLicker

TrichomeLicker

@Phattrichome Congratulations on being our second winner. Please contact us to get your gift SF120x120x200 grow tent!!!! 💪

Now, SF4000 Giveaway is going on~
Warm prompt: Now we have a new product, the quantity is not eight now

Check our website to get the right answer! Good luck!!!!😏🥳👏
www.spider-farmer.com
Thats odd. I checked your website,the only mention of new products that I saw wasn't for the sf series. There are no new items listed on the sf series page either,it lists 8 models as it did before.

JSH1973

JSH1973

Supporter
What I mean is that in spiderfarmers post above,they hint that they have new products and the answer is not 8 anymore for the giveaway.
But for this giveaway they asked for the number of Sf lights and that still is 8.
Things do get confused a bit with the English language and the Spider Farmer Reps.
quite often I think 🙂
They also said in the heating mat draw/thread that they would select a winner to send a light... It probably ment that they would be starting another thread for a light 🙃
Same as the draw often takes 2 - 3 extra days to complete.... 🙃
Language/Culture/Misunderstandings etc...
I just forgive it, smile and appreciate the sponsorship since it doesn't cost anything to participate.... You are right though.... Just call it Chinese Charm or something 😇

Top Bottom