Giveaway-Spider Farmer SF4000 LED, SF 120x120 Grow Tent and SF 6inchinline Fan Look for Tester

TrichomeLicker

TrichomeLicker

@SpiderFarmerLED

So the original giveaway question was: how many sf models are there?? And the answer is 8
There have been no new additions to the sf models....correct???

So doesn't that mean that the answer is still 8??

Just wanted to ask and spare a bunch of people from posting the wrong answer and then having to hopefully catch it and edit their post so that they have a chance at winning.

Thanks!!

TrichomeLicker

TrichomeLicker

Things do get confused a bit with the English language and the Spider Farmer Reps.
quite often I think 🙂
They also said in the heating mat draw/thread that they would select a winner to send a light... It probably ment that they would be starting another thread for a light 🙃
Same as the draw often takes 2 - 3 extra days to complete.... 🙃
Language/Culture/Misunderstandings etc...
I just forgive it, smile and appreciate the sponsorship since it doesn't cost anything to participate.... You are right though.... Just call it Chinese Charm or something 😇
I get ya....sort of. I'm just here trying to sort things out, so that a bunch of people don't post the wrong answer and then have to hopefully edit it before the contest ends.

Or so that spiderfarmer doesnt have to say F it and let the wrong answer be correct.

PK1

PK1

Supporter
@SpiderFarmerLED maybe you guys should invest in updating your websites.
https://spiderfarmer.ca/collections/sf-series
On your Canadian website you only have 8 lights showing and no category to veg. Google does not bring the Canadians the .com website. So, for all of us Canadians we called 8 based on the information SF has provided. unless, these giveaways are really two give away. 1 for US and 1 for CAD since the information on the sites are different. LOL!

Saul.Goodman

Saul.Goodman

I just wet my plants...
Supporter
There's only 8 on the US site too. I assumed since they said they had a new product and the count was no longer 8 it had to be 9. Maybe they just haven't published/released the new item just yet?

P

Petrochemical

Supporter
Regardless of the number I appreciate the fact that there's a manufacturer here at the site willing to have a contest where they're giving stuff away for free the last thing I want to do is be perceived as pretentious arrogant and not appreciative of the fact that they're willing to give stuff away to anyone willing to participate if they're lucky I don't get I don't get any other way of thinking about it just my two cents

TrichomeLicker

TrichomeLicker

Regardless of the number I appreciate the fact that there's a manufacturer here at the site willing to have a contest where they're giving stuff away for free the last thing I want to do is be perceived as pretentious arrogant and not appreciative of the fact that they're willing to give stuff away to anyone willing to participate if they're lucky I don't get I don't get any other way of thinking about it just my two cents
We aren't being arrogant,we are just trying to point out that the number of sf series is still showing 8 models on their website. We are trying to prevent a bunch of people from commenting the wrong number and creating a huge mess with this giveaway.

I'm still appreciative of these giveaways, and i think trying to point out an error does not make one arrogant.

Reactions: PK1
TrichomeLicker

TrichomeLicker

I saw there were 2 under the "Veg Light" to make 9.
the original question for this giveaway was how many models in the SF series and if you look on both spiderfarmer.com and spiderfarmer.ca,they only list 8 models on the SF series page. Spiderfarmer made it sound like they had a new sf series model and the proper answer was now 9,but there website ain't showing a 9th sf series light.

Get what I'm saying??

PK1

PK1

Supporter
Canada
#spiderfarmerled

TimboSlice

TimboSlice

8 you generous beast.

UK, don't discriminate, all sorts of veggies go in my tent!!

Would fall over with joy to review / blog your product!

Go luck everyone!!

JSH1973

JSH1973

Supporter
After reading many of your comments, I guess no one has found our new product yet! 😎 We will send you the link, please count the number of models in the SF series: www.spider-farmer.com. We have updated the information on our website. We hope you can grasp this opportunity, after all, the final prize is very big, it is SF4000!!!!!!!!!!!
Maybe I'm just morning stoned still from last night but depending on where you look and what year you look at, the New 2022 SF4000 almost obviously makes the difference 🙃
So I'm going with 9 models instead of trying to count again right now LOL

Top Bottom