Giveaway-Spider Farmer SF4000 LED, SF 120x120 Grow Tent and SF 6inchinline Fan Look for Tester

TrichomeLicker

TrichomeLicker

After reading many of your comments, I guess no one has found our new product yet! 😎 We will send you the link, please count the number of models in the SF series: www.spider-farmer.com. We have updated the information on our website. We hope you can grasp this opportunity, after all, the final prize is very big, it is SF4000!!!!!!!!!!!
Lol I just went to the link you provided and clicked on the sf series page. Here is what it says.....8 models.
I'm really wondering what the F is up??

Screenshot 20220208 072116 Samsung Internet
TrichomeLicker

TrichomeLicker

Maybe I'm just morning stoned still from last night but depending on where you look and what year you look at, the New 2022 SF4000 almost obviously makes the difference 🙃
So I'm going with 9 models instead of trying to count again right now LOL
Not sure where you found 9 models. Please explain....I clicked on the link provided and on the sf series page it still says 8 models are listed lol

Screenshot 20220208 072116 Samsung Internet
JSH1973

JSH1973

Supporter
@TrichomeLicker
I didn't find 9 myself, I just guessed the answer to be 8 plus the 1 new 2022 light, I could be totally wrong of course 😁

S

Scottbeezy

What`s up? Everyone !!! Spider Farmer SF4000 LED, SF 120x120 Grow Tent and SF 6inchinline Fan Look for Tester Giveaway is coming🎉
It doesn't matter that you didn't get the freebies last time, you can do it this time 😎

Spider Farmer Office will pick the 3 lucky guys from this event, who will help us to share a grow diary.

😍Prizes:
Round 1. 6inchinline Fan
Round 2. SF120x120 Grow Tent
Round 3. Spider Farmer SF4000 LED

💪Rules:
1. Question: How many models are there in the SF series now??
2. Answer the question & Leave your country in the comment with the hashtag #spiderfarmerled
3. Winners are required to share grow diary

⏰Date:
We will select the winners on Jan. 31st, Feb. 5th, Feb. 10th

P.S. Do not forget to use the discount code "SFTHC" to get the best price!
🎈Click the link to get one: www.spider-farmer.com

Good luck!🍭 Happy new year!
usa
#spiderfarmerled

TrichomeLicker

TrichomeLicker

First we were asked how many models in the sf series and everyone answered 8.

Then we were told that they had a new product and the answer wasn't 8 anymore....so I'm guessing the answer would be 9 now,but their website does not show 9 sf models.

Then we were told to not "join" (Think they meant add) the 2 sf veg lights to the total number of sf series. So that would now make the correct answer 6.

So I'm not exactly sure what number I should put down,so here is my revised answer

6 or 8 or 9 models
Canada

#spiderfarmerled

JSH1973

JSH1973

Supporter
How about 6 plus the new 2022 light so a total of 7....or 9 if you include the 2 veg lights of course..
My Final Answer is 7 then.... if not then it's 9 instead....or maybe just 13 for luck.. 🙃 😁 😇

GoblinSmasher

GoblinSmasher

How about 6 plus the new 2022 light so a total of 7....or 9 if you include the 2 veg lights of course..
My Final Answer is 7 then.... if not then it's 9 instead....or maybe just 13 for luck.. 🙃 😁 😇

I might be dead wrong, I just went to their page and counted their models.

But no one is keeping a revolver against my head so I go with 13

Latest posts

Top Bottom