• 🎅 Christmas Sale - 25% Off All Seeds 🎄
    Use Coupon Code At Checkout: XMAS25

Giving Ol' Lucas A Try

some I'm considering give Lucas formula a try next run! I got my flora micro and bloom already and I was thinking roots excel, protekt, and maybe some carboload and overdrive in the later weeks? what am I missing here? I use to run botanicare kind 3 part rhizo blast hydroguard and silica blast with over drive and carboload on the later weeks and im trying to cut costs a tad. never any problems with the line though..

any other additives i should have? unfamiliar with most of the other lines out there. and how good their supplements are.

Reviving an old thread! ANYONE CHIME IN!!

I’m finally gonna do this again for some head stash and wanted to know what kind of medium would be good? I was just gonna make something simple with some peat ewc and some chunky perlite. would the peat moss effect it at all? I guess you could say it’s inert??

Reviving an old thread! ANYONE CHIME IN!!

I’m finally gonna do this again for some head stash and wanted to know what kind of medium would be good? I was just gonna make something simple with some peat ewc and some chunky perlite. would the peat moss effect it at all? I guess you could say it’s inert??
Peat moss is acidic.

will that counteract with the lucas formula?
No but it can affect soil ph that affects nutrient uptake. I suggest a pramade soil mix instead of making your own if you don't have knowledge of how. Something like promix etc has all been ph balanced and ready to use.

Latest Cannabis Seeds

Sundae Cookies
Sold out

Sundae Cookies

Divine Genetics
Sundae Driver x GMO Cookies
Feminized
New
$200.00
Sunset Sherbet S1
Sold out

Sunset Sherbet S1