Glad to be here

• Thread starter bartwoman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

bartwoman

Hello! I am interested in talking to people in my area who also use medical marijuana. I live in Lynnwood, WA.
I have not yet obtained a permit, and am interested in any suggestions that could help me get one.
I have severe stomach pain and do not function well when I am out since pot gives me an appetite and it alleviates the nausea.
I cannot afford to purchase MJ now due to the upsurge in prices for everyday living. I am quite miserable, and would appreciate any advise or assistance. I have left a message with a doctor's office who assists in just this thing; obtaining a permit so I can grow or purchase my own in the special THC stores. Unfortunately, I have not heard back in over a week.
Help!!

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Hi bartwoman welcome to the friendly farm enjoy your stay :D no trolls here!

New grower? then read our

Looking for info on a certain strain? Check out our Strain Guide -

Thinking of visiting Amsterdam? check out our Coffee Shop reviews -

P

ProGroWannabe

Welcome to the farm bartwoman. Great place here.

B

Beans4TheLadies

Hello! I am interested in talking to people in my area who also use medical marijuana. I live in Lynnwood, WA.
I have not yet obtained a permit, and am interested in any suggestions that could help me get one.
I have severe stomach pain and do not function well when I am out since pot gives me an appetite and it alleviates the nausea.
I cannot afford to purchase MJ now due to the upsurge in prices for everyday living. I am quite miserable, and would appreciate any advise or assistance. I have left a message with a doctor's office who assists in just this thing; obtaining a permit so I can grow or purchase my own in the special THC stores. Unfortunately, I have not heard back in over a week.
Help!!

Check out Norml.org for Doctors and Caregivers.

Seeds4theladies

Top Bottom