Glass appreciation thread

• Thread starter mcpuffin
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

mcpuffin

I love glass and since I wasn't able to find one, guess I'll start a glass appreciation thread.

I know all these wonderful flowers and concentrates are being consumed somehow, so show off your collection, daily driver, or whatever vessel you use to for your meds. So come on all you glass freaks, post 'em up!

Mr. Grey mini tube:snaphappy:
Glass appreciation thread

WiseGorilla

WiseGorilla

Beautiful piece man. These are the pieces I've been smoking out of recently:

This one is my daily driver, a sheldon black recycler with a disk diffuser.

Sheldonblack

This is a Toro my buddy has that I love. Really nice work by JP himself. (not sure why the pic is sideways)

Toro worked

This is a Toro Mico that my friend has that is also excellent. Slime Micro.

Toro micro slime

Toro Micro my friend has with a little bit of work on the top of the tree.

Toro mico

And the two sickest pieces of all time in my opinion: Never smoked either one. I've owned salt bowls but never one of these. The gil perc is also awesome.

Salt gill perc

Salt inline worked

WiseGorilla

WiseGorilla

Love that piece McPuffin. Beautiful colors and so clean. Nice little slab of shatter there too. I just took a beginners glass blowing glass and I really loved it. Made this little guy. It's not a functional water pipe but its an alien foot with a chamber. Then I didn't have time to finish and install the percs I was planning on putting in there so I just put some flowers I can leave in there until I have time to complete the piece.

Alien foot

M

mcpuffin

Good job man! I've been interested in learning to blow glass as well, just absolutely no time at the moment. For now, I'll stick to collecting. Keep up the good work, and maybe one day I'll be buying one of your pieces!

akstoner

akstoner

Nice glass pieces everyone!!!!!! Shit is straight DOPE!!!!! i love glass because its smokes alot better/cleaner and smoother and Bubbles has never said it better himself from TPB (Trailer Park Boys) Water Bong is so smooth...You don't realize how high you're getting till its to late!!!!!!

GrammaHydro

GrammaHydro

I have a SKUTT Kiln for sale along with lots of glass...frit and ceramic molds..if interested hit me up in private. :D

Top Bottom