DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Your killing me

I just sold my Welch 1400 last night

EugeneOregon

EugeneOregon

Your killing me

I just sold my Welch 1400 last night
Lolz! Here is the shut down wih the pump still running and pulling deep vacuum but ballast closed. It is very quiet and my sliding door to the porch is open for the breeze. It is quiet enough that on the porch it is not noticable more than the fan blowing in the room too.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

It's surprising how quiet the 1400 is vs my crappy 2 stage 5cfm pump in use for bho.

jaybodankly

jaybodankly

Why do you have so many bulbs attached if you are only using the first and second bulbs? Would that be more of a vacuum leak?

EugeneOregon

EugeneOregon

Why do you have so many bulbs attached if you are only using the first and second bulbs? Would that be more of a vacuum leak?
The bulbs are placeholders and are convenient because the longer the stack is then the less I change the angle of the entire rig with the removal of each bulb. The process vacuum does not suffer that I can measure and the leak down graph shows no measurable difference on leak down with just one bulb or four attached. So I ran with it. I tried just a few bulbs and it gets "clunky" because it is so close to the inflexible stainless steel hardware which is free floating. My latest run is more refined in apparatus this way but I even extended the bulbs further to make the rig longer. This really makes it nice when changing bulbs for me.

jaybodankly

jaybodankly

Cool. All I hear is short path and you are adding bulbs. Always need to keep an open mind. Thanks.

R

rascali

You know this is all very exciting, but in the end it is just an evolutionary dead-end. Any "skills" attained now in dealing with scraps will be supine'd when this all becomes an industrial process in the all to near future.

If you seek some kind of zen mastery, focus on some unique quality that Phillip Morris won't usurp at the stroke of a presidential decree. Some of the states are supporting "micro" grows where bankable quality might persist in either bud or complete extract. That's the future, if there is one for the founding fathers, cause the fight against city hall was nothing in comparison to what corporate America is poised to wreak...

EugeneOregon

EugeneOregon

You know this is all very exciting, but in the end it is just an evolutionary dead-end. Any "skills" attained now in dealing with scraps will be supine'd when this all becomes an industrial process in the all to near future.

If you seek some kind of zen mastery, focus on some unique quality that Phillip Morris won't usurp at the stroke of a presidential decree. Some of the states are supporting "micro" grows where bankable quality might persist in either bud or complete extract. That's the future, if there is one for the founding fathers, cause the fight against city hall was nothing in comparison to what corporate America is poised to wreak...

I seek a good dab. Pizza works fine too. Zen mastery would be ok I suppose but once I get high and the pizza is delivered I go online with my Playstation 4 and wage war in a never ending cycle of simulated killing, death, respawn, repeat. Can I be a Zen master and still hunt teenagers online in war games?

Top Bottom