GMO Cannabis

• Thread starter oldirtybastard
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oldirtybastard

oldirtybastard

http://www.spiritscienceandmetaphysics.com/why-legalize-marijuana-because-gmo-pot-is-on-its-way U.S. corporation Monsanto plans to launch production of genetically modified marijuana, and companies such as Drug Policy Alliance y Open Society Foundation are going to create our own brand, which will be produced under cannabis, information portal La Red 21.

Organization of Open Society Foundation is under the control of the shareholder Monsanto, billionaire George Soros. Company Drug Policy Alliance y Open Society Foundation, funded by Monsanto will be responsible for market development of transgenic seeds of marijuana, particularly in Uruguay.

Uruguay – the first country in the world to officially legalize the production and sale of marijuana. Initiator of the law was the leadership of the State, headed by President Jose Mujica. According to authorities, a guarantee of success in Uruguay marijuana legalization should be state regulation of prices for hemp.

There are many reasons why Monsanto and other companies producing GMOs would like to learn a new product. Marijuana may be the next major GMO crop. First of all, the company plans to produce GMO manipulate so-called “medical marijuana”. If pharmacists join with GMO companies, pharmaceutical mafia can create transgenic strains with the ability to produce more active compounds which are patented and can be implemented as a medicine.

It is also worth noting that former strategic director Jamin Shively Microsoft also announced that it plans to patent in the U.S. is the first national brand under which will be produced hemp imported from Mexico. The new company is based in Seattle. Businessman said that the initial funding for the project is $ 10 million to start the company’s products will be distributed only in two U.S. states, but at the request of Shively: “We will seek to ensure that in our hands was 40% of cannabis in the world.

erovinnaC

erovinnaC

I knew there was a reason I have more seeds than I'll ever pop in my lifetime. Time to start acquiring some building block genetics.

lino

lino

GMO-MMJ-Cannabis - Its not as bad as we think when used properly, and then again its as bad and could be worse than you'd ever imagined bout MMJ GMO. Fortunately some very smart people do the study/work but what we will buy from large chemical and seed companies is what scares me. Monsanto and others will sell you whatever We will buy. And the world loves GMO. Only a few of us would survive without GMO medicines, vaccines and our ancestors would have parish without GMO rice. In fact we are now completely GMO'd by definition and by DNA chain re-alignment. Your Gut bacteria has been GM by GM sugars and sweeteners, (this is a huge gene modification). Our bodies have encounter many other Gene Modifications also. With that said , cannabis GM improperly performed could be far more dangerous if splicing and advanced breeding techniques are not performed in pristine labs.

We have been fooled in the definitions of GMO. GMO Labeling is misleading, scientist can modify organism in mediums and with nutrients / chemicals that manipulate the organism ... TRANSGENIC breeding GMO -genetically modify organisms! The Frankenstein Salmons by monsanto were transgenic gmo's... We think the only bad GMO are particle bombardment and enzyme'd organisms, Not True. I laugh ,,, Monsanto will sell us what we'll buy.... is monsanto stupid,,, well let see; what do Pot Growers buy??? Hemizygous seeds and expensive coal electricity. So they will eliminate nullizygote alleles on the first run of incubated spliced seed embryo's , no problem. Ol Monsanto will show us how to breed transgenic plants the correct way, And while there at it, monsanto scientists will line up a 20 trait DNA sequence, and if the 1st test run of 20'000 clones proves worthy they'll patent the DNA sequence as a new strain and this is all done before your 1st plant is finished budding.
And none of these organisms have been GM'd by our current GMO definition,,,, yet.... GMO, its kinda like a wife, can you live without her?

GMO cannabis (extreme DNA manipulation in labs) has been going for decades...

UCMETOO

UCMETOO

Look to see who thinks its ok, and avoid their stench, because if you call them out directly you'll get you posts pulled,.......how's this for civil discord?

the idea is not to let it near the pool, not to argue weiter or not its 'BAD'.
hey L you wanta pick a side or just continue waffeling us all to the morgue?

holding an overly broad definition of GMO seems to be the biggest problem with this guys point of view,......if you think that a Nectarine is the same thing as a strawberry with animal genes spliced in, then your fucked before we start the conversation, modifying plants is natural, testing the plants ability to express new traits is natural, adding in living genes from non compatible species is wrong, and proven dangerous by your own assertion. So why play at that and then hide behind poorly explained terminology, unless your doing something wrong?

Last edited:
outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
spiritscienceandmetaphysics.com is certainly a great source of accurate and verifiable facts.

outwest

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Shove that GMO shit down Monsanto's face....America consumes most of the world's gmos so theirs likely to be people that are desensitized possibly complacent I refuse to accept it. I need to do more research to avoid buying any products even related to any GMO affiliates!

kes54800

kes54800

Keep buying seeds guys. More than u need. I promise uwont regret it...ever
kes

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

spiritscienceandmetaphysics.com is certainly a great source of accurate and verifiable facts.

outwest
I used to find it interesting until I realized it'd blasphemous and has luciferian undertones....
I like the documentary God in a nutshell

UCMETOO

UCMETOO

Wow, LINO admits he is playing a 'LINO persona' and that he upholds his persona but does not actually own anything he says,.....NICE!

I've asked him for links or hard copies of his research, he has none to offer, he makes excuses he continues to offer his weak perspectice and he appologizes or doing it in the first place, then does it again and again and again.

Hey Lino your not supported here, i have recieved many responces in favor of my efforts to show what you are, and i NEVER hit the ignore button, take that however you want but know i have an eye on you and whay your saying.

Back it up with peer reviewed, published accredited papers or admit to everyone your talking out your ass, or to put it more delicately that these things you say are your unproven beliefs and nothing more, that would acutally be an appology i might accept.

The most damming thing i can say or share about this L guy is: go look at his YOUTUBE posts, PLEASE all 8 of his vids are all i have to point you to to see the lies, and insanity thsi guy spews.
I'm done unless one of you has a question?

Latest posts

Top Bottom