God I’m so tired of trimming...

• Thread starter mancorn
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mancorn

mancorn

...luckily it’s down to the just the little popcorn buds.

7BD96090 39B2 4BCA 8FA1 21907E03AD3E

RR1

RR1

Hire it out. Couple ounces to do a couple lbs works for me. Otherwise my hands cramp for a week.
RR1

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Looks deadly. I don't even trim my buds anymore. I take the big fans off and thats it. Hang dry, and whatever breaks off is what I consider the "trim" lol.

Seems like a ton of work for nothing if its just for you. Its really only for bag appeal and accurate weights. I say bring back the old school untrimmed look lol

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I seen a video of some silicon brush for trimming. Did some of mine with a silicone BBQ brush and yeah I'm not going back. I'll trim the fans and crows feet but never another sugar leaf. Next harvest will be trimming the fans and cows at harvest then hand and use the silone bbq brush. May not even bother with the crows feet.

After seeing the bit of difference in the trich damage I'm kinda sold on it and won't be touching the bud with scissors anymore. Of course prob not ideal for a shot ton of weed.

In the end trimming sucks. If you can pay someone that's the way to go.

mancorn

mancorn

If that stalk in the photo is what you call a popcorn bud, I'd love to see the main colas!
Well, I was being a wisenheimer about the “popcorn“. The CBD plants (pictured) are just a freaking nightmare in terms of the leaves and I’m so done with trimming that it’s hard to make myself harvest the stuff left. The actual pop is going in the compost.

Cracken

Cracken

Looks deadly. I don't even trim my buds anymore. I take the big fans off and thats it. Hang dry, and whatever breaks off is what I consider the "trim" lol.

Seems like a ton of work for nothing if its just for you. Its really only for bag appeal and accurate weights. I say bring back the old school untrimmed look lol
so bring back the bush look your saying, lol

mancorn

mancorn

I seen a video of some silicon brush for trimming. Did some of mine with a silicone BBQ brush and yeah I'm not going back. I'll trim the fans and crows feet but never another sugar leaf. Next harvest will be trimming the fans and cows at harvest then hand and use the silone bbq brush. May not even bother with the crows feet.

After seeing the bit of difference in the trich damage I'm kinda sold on it and won't be touching the bud with scissors anymore. Of course prob not ideal for a shot ton of weed.

In the end trimming sucks. If you can pay someone that's the way to go.
Mmm... never heard of the brush, but when I just searched I came across the Cannabrush trimming brush and it said “If you love trimming, and you want the best possible results...” at which point I chucked my phone across the room.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Mmm... never heard of the brush, but when I just searched I came across the Cannabrush trimming brush and it said “If you love trimming, and you want the best possible results...” at which point I chucked my phone across the room.
Marketing at its finest lmao... but it sure makes it faster and does a great job. I just use the cheap ones ya buy for sauces. Works great but need to be dry enough to use it.

mancorn

mancorn

For future reference may i suggest a inexpensive bowl trimmer.

Maybe 5 lbs wet trimmed per hour per person
I’ve been using this on the smaller stuff. But it really depends on the strain. Some stuff cleans up fairly easy, but with the super leafy stuff it only reduces about 20-30% of the time. (And I had a shit ton of ash falling on me this summer, so have the added chore of bud washing, which is extra problematic to wash with all the little stuff from the mechanical trimmer.)

F58C869E 8923 4B64 9B3A 141A13FD1AFE

Latest posts

Top Bottom