God's Gift 46 days into flower.

• Thread starter DankDruid
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DankDruid

DankDruid

These are Gods Gift strain from GC. Im not promoting them, per say, that is just where they are from. I have been growing now about 2 years and I feel like I am starting to know cannabis allot better. This has been my most enjoyable and successful grow. I just use Happy Frog soil and lots of good food. I grew these out about 5 weeks and then flipped em. My last grow I ran out of room and super cropped and they turned out killer. Big fan now of super cropping when its necessary. Anyhow they are looking and smelling pretty good. Flower on these is listed 55-65 days. Soon. Merry Holidays. I grow strong 30ish% medical for myself and having strong medicine is not optional for me. I am trying to learn as fast as I can and as much as I can. Feel in 2 years I went from clueless to not bad. Not bad at all. Peace All.

Gods gift 46 days into flower
Gods gift 46 days into flower 2
Gods gift 46 days into flower 3
Gods gift 46 days into flower 4
Gods gift 46 days into flower 5
Gods gift 46 days into flower 6
Kanashiihawk63

Kanashiihawk63

Supporter
I LOVE this strain, I got mine from the same place you did. I had one specific plant that had a "wonky genetic defect" however this is one of my favorite go to strains. Yours look awesome my friend. After these cure about a month- Your mind will be blown away! Love this strain- Great grow friend!
Warmly,
Jackie

DankDruid

DankDruid

Thank You All sorry I have been absent and unable to reply. Yeah these guys turned out super awesome. Great stuff after a 6 week cure. Top shelf grow. So this time I have 2 wedding cakes and a single Gods Gift that I am going to force into hermie with colloidal silver. Collect the XX Chromosome pollen and fertilize all 3 plants. This is my first breed, I am terrible with documenting my magical growing abilities, kind of the lazy way because it comes easy for me. I need to do a better job doing diaries. Ill try to do better in the future. Ive only been growing for two years and no one, I mean no one has weed like mine. I mean I am sure people have weed as awesome but I doubt much more. I pack so much Love into my girls that they shine when they are done. I would have done four plants because that's what i have room for but I lost one of my sprouts learning to use the peat pellets. I like and got them figured, I think but not without a bit of a learning curve. So we got 3 girls for seeds. Imma call it God Cake, or I thought Good God would be another fine name. I think they will pair up real nicely. We shall see. Lets see if I can get it to hermie out without stressing it? I'll come back through and let you all know how it went. I really want to get a hood of those Purple Fritter Seeds and breed those with my God Cake. Maybe end of the outdoor photo season? Imma grow little fast autos in a new 20' Greehouse and plant them a month apart and grow them from spring to fall. Im also going to plant one photo sensitive crop early summer and let those get giant. Im going to go back to my Critical Kush. I loved that stuff and ran out of room in my 5' tent and had to supercrop them. They turned out absolutely incredible. This GG that I just cured was very very potent but not as strong as the CK I grew last summer. So imma come back around to that this year and let them get big in my GH. Im learning as much as I can as fast as I can but there is so much information out there that you just have to digest a little and give it a go and learn. This site, although i rarely post I read allot because I am new and there is allot for me to listen to yall about weed. Im an excellent grower of plants and animals, they just love me so I come by really easily. I just kind of wing it, cause well... Because I am a stoner! LOL this last grow I did a good job of using my calendar to make notes and mark when I did things like feeding, when and how much, transplanting, or anything that would cause them to do worse or better, 95% its better for me. I wont drone on but Thank You All for continuing to include me in your community. Its of value to me, beyond what these words can convey. I have a Brain tumor so weed isnt simply a Lifestyle choice for me. In all truth I never liked weed much. All that changed when I was diagnosed. Weed is more than a lifestyle its actually LIFE for me. Literally it has saves my life thus far. Imma become the best weed grower in SW Virgina, I very well could be I cant purchase weed anything close to what I grow. Not even close at all, not on the black or the legal medical market. I toss a nugget here and there and my people freak out over it. Truth is You guys all grow the same or better weed because you understand the importance of starting with the best of everything, including genetics, soil, food, humidity and temperature and oxygen and co2 and all the tips and tricks of the trade. I wasn't suggesting my weed is better than yours, I am saying my weed is better than everyone else's around me, including my very expensive medical dispensary. They be really proud of their crappy weed. Street weed is better than my dispensaries at like 20% max. Thats not very potent for a medical patient. Anyhow, I will share more this season as I feel I actually have something to add to everyone's benefit. Until then Thank You again and keep posting, I'm reading and learning allot. 💜

20220101 133729
Kanashiihawk63

Kanashiihawk63

Supporter
I LOVE this strain, I got mine from the same place you did. I had one specific plant that had a "wonky genetic defect" however this is one of my favorite go to strains. Yours look awesome my friend. After these cure about a month- Your mind will be blown away! Love this strain- Great grow friend!
Warmly,
Jackie
Thank You All sorry I have been absent and unable to reply. Yeah these guys turned out super awesome. Great stuff after a 6 week cure. Top shelf grow. So this time I have 2 wedding cakes and a single Gods Gift that I am going to force into hermie with colloidal silver. Collect the XX Chromosome pollen and fertilize all 3 plants. This is my first breed, I am terrible with documenting my magical growing abilities, kind of the lazy way because it comes easy for me. I need to do a better job doing diaries. Ill try to do better in the future. Ive only been growing for two years and no one, I mean no one has weed like mine. I mean I am sure people have weed as awesome but I doubt much more. I pack so much Love into my girls that they shine when they are done. I would have done four plants because that's what i have room for but I lost one of my sprouts learning to use the peat pellets. I like and got them figured, I think but not without a bit of a learning curve. So we got 3 girls for seeds. Imma call it God Cake, or I thought Good God would be another fine name. I think they will pair up real nicely. We shall see. Lets see if I can get it to hermie out without stressing it? I'll come back through and let you all know how it went. I really want to get a hood of those Purple Fritter Seeds and breed those with my God Cake. Maybe end of the outdoor photo season? Imma grow little fast autos in a new 20' Greehouse and plant them a month apart and grow them from spring to fall. Im also going to plant one photo sensitive crop early summer and let those get giant. Im going to go back to my Critical Kush. I loved that stuff and ran out of room in my 5' tent and had to supercrop them. They turned out absolutely incredible. This GG that I just cured was very very potent but not as strong as the CK I grew last summer. So imma come back around to that this year and let them get big in my GH. Im learning as much as I can as fast as I can but there is so much information out there that you just have to digest a little and give it a go and learn. This site, although i rarely post I read allot because I am new and there is allot for me to listen to yall about weed. Im an excellent grower of plants and animals, they just love me so I come by really easily. I just kind of wing it, cause well... Because I am a stoner! LOL this last grow I did a good job of using my calendar to make notes and mark when I did things like feeding, when and how much, transplanting, or anything that would cause them to do worse or better, 95% its better for me. I wont drone on but Thank You All for continuing to include me in your community. Its of value to me, beyond what these words can convey. I have a Brain tumor so weed isnt simply a Lifestyle choice for me. In all truth I never liked weed much. All that changed when I was diagnosed. Weed is more than a lifestyle its actually LIFE for me. Literally it has saves my life thus far. Imma become the best weed grower in SW Virgina, I very well could be I cant purchase weed anything close to what I grow. Not even close at all, not on the black or the legal medical market. I toss a nugget here and there and my people freak out over it. Truth is You guys all grow the same or better weed because you understand the importance of starting with the best of everything, including genetics, soil, food, humidity and temperature and oxygen and co2 and all the tips and tricks of the trade. I wasn't suggesting my weed is better than yours, I am saying my weed is better than everyone else's around me, including my very expensive medical dispensary. They be really proud of their crappy weed. Street weed is better than my dispensaries at like 20% max. Thats not very potent for a medical patient. Anyhow, I will share more this season as I feel I actually have something to add to everyone's benefit. Until then Thank You again and keep posting, I'm reading and learning allot. 💜
Really nice! Glad it all worked out super for you. Enjoy your breeding projects. I know what you mean about the grow your own at home. I am a MMJ patient and have bought medical dispensary flower before, and honestly...For how I use it (butter, tincture, edibles, canna caps, canna teas, body lotions etc) I have had much better results with my own home grown. Heck, even my first beginners indoor attempts (98 grows ago...LOL) I too was a user of Miracle Grow, and still ended up with pretty good stuff! Of course now I am much more educated about WHAT goes into my body and medicine. So I grow much more organically and I *do* flush two weeks before harvest, just to make sure anything is out of the soil. It's just more satisfying to grow my own and experiment, play and zen out with the plants. Heck, it is a plant. (Like a tomato) it should be legal everywhere. Peace ☮️ and thanks for sharing the ending to your story...

How did the spotted one come out? Good?
Warmly,
Jackie

DankDruid

DankDruid

They look like they taste pineapple, can't put my finger on why.

Nice job.
Oh its really earthy but has rich cinnamon and chocolate undertones and carries higher notes of mint and pine maybe even some citrus. It does have a bit of dank to it but after a good 7 week cure most of that is gone and it has turned more roasted nutty with a hint of coffee. I love desert strains. These ones are really good, Gods Gift. I cant wait to finish this breeding grow, first time. We shall see how it goes. Thanks for chiming in.

DankDruid

DankDruid

Growing this strain now can’t wait to chop! Thanks.
Yes, I am now about 11 days into flower on 2 wedding cakes and a single Gods gift. I am trying seed feminizing for my first time. I been praying and spraying colloidal silver 60ish ppm on one branch of the GG and we shall see how it goes??? The goal is to fertilize itself and the other two and end up with some more gg and a cross i want to call God Cake. So hopefully I will have some feminized seeds in a couple months. Should be enough to hold me a while. I love these two strains and think they would make a perfect medicine. I let you guys know how it goes. I would have done four like normal but I lost a couple seedling trying something new. Lol. Hopefully this will make up for it. 😁💜 Peace and Love and Weed my friends.

20220313 101529
Top Bottom