God's Gift and Godfater OG strains

• Thread starter Frankster
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
Been looking at this girls of late, the God's gift comes from Eastern Washington state, so it's of real interest to me here. But it doesn't look like Buddy boy farms sells anything...

The Godfather OG looks to be from Growers Choice as far as I can determine, and a place called pacific seed bank seems to carry them both, but the ratings are questionable... Anyone got some experience with these people? Or other possible sources for these strains? There one's I'm really interested in acquiring, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hunting for those elusive 30%+ (outdoor) strains for this spring... I want several candidates.

Last edited:
BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
Been looking at this girls of late, the God's gift comes from Eastern Washington state, so it's of real interest to me here. But it doesn't look like Buddy boy farms sells anything...

The Godfather OG looks to be from Growers Choice as far as I can determine, and a place called pacific seed bank seems to carry them both, but the ratings are questionable... Anyone got some experience with these people? Or other possible sources for these strains? There one's I'm really interested in acquiring, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hunting for those elusive 30%+ (outdoor) strains for this spring... I want several candidates.

They sell flowers in pretty jars. šŸ˜…
IMG 20210215 171541916

I like to refill them. šŸ¤‘

Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
They sell flowers in pretty jars. šŸ˜…
View attachment 1092215
I like to refill them. šŸ¤‘

Yea, I've located a dispensary over here that carries them, I'll be trying them for sure, as I'm thinking there probably breeding that plant into some of their other lines as well, because it's such a world-class powerhouse.

Any stand out strains you tasted from their menu you care to suggest?

I've got a buddy that goes out to Spokane all the time, maybe I should try and see if he can locate a clone up there? Some of those trees have to be circulating somewhere, I'm sure of it. Do you think seeds will be sufficient to get a highly potent specimen? Or do you think I need a clone.

Last edited:
Planewreck

Planewreck

A Nobody.
Supporter

Ive used Pacific before.Not the best customer service,but no complaints with their seeds.Currently have 3 of the godfathers growing.They were free with an order.

Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
That's saying a lot h
Ive used Pacific before.Not the best customer service,but no complaints with their seeds.Currently have 3 of the godfathers growing.They were free with an order.
Are they still in veg? Any pic's you can possibly share?

With a 41.7% confirmed THC content, a world record since 2015 that I don't think has been topped since, being grown in our State of Washington, in an outside grow, maybe I should be reconsidering my land purchase down in So. Oregon and looking straight eastward instead, (and closer to home) I've thought much about it, thinking So. Oregon would be better, but maybe not...

I've seen some good spots in Yakama and Coulee area, that look like they might work well, and electric is really cheap in Coulee.

Last edited:
Planewreck

Planewreck

A Nobody.
Supporter
This is day 15 from sprout.So you cant tell a helluva lot of difference from the other 21 ive got going.Once they have some size to them be glad to show you pics.

BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
Yea, I've located a dispensary over here that carries them, I'll be trying them for sure, as I'm thinking there probably breeding that plant into some of their other lines as well, because it's such a world-class powerhouse.

Any stand out strains you tasted from their menu you care to suggest?

I've got a buddy that goes out to Spokane all the time, maybe I should try and see if he can locate a clone up there? Some of those trees have to be circulating somewhere, I'm sure of it. Do you think seeds will be sufficient to get a highly potent specimen? Or do you think I need a clone.

Their Sour D is/was good... The cut they have is legit... Which is rare. I believe they grow light dep in a greenhouse.
I tried some Kush of their's and didn't like it.
I'd look for the clone of God's Gift... It circulates.

DankDruid

DankDruid

Growers Choice has great seeds. I am growing Gods Gift right now and I have about 2 weeks until harvest. Its killer and I have yet to be disappointed with their seeds. Always top genetics. Peace

Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
Growers Choice has great seeds. I am growing Gods Gift right now and I have about 2 weeks until harvest. Its killer and I have yet to be disappointed with their seeds. Always top genetics. Peace
Post up some pics of the final product if you get the chance, I'd love to see it.

DankDruid

DankDruid

Here a few from this morning. These particular Gods Gift grows so well for small closets and scrogging. Just really easy to work with, takes a ton of food NP, prune your hearts content. Just has been a really enjoyable grow. I sprouted to 5 weeks and flipped to flower and they are at 6 + weeks in flower. Look and smell great. I really like the quality of genetics that growers choice offers. Peace all. Happy Stoney Day šŸ˜Š

20211209 080130
20211209 080217
20211209 075922
DankDruid

DankDruid

Look at the lower fan leaves and how much sticky is stuck to it šŸ˜ƒ 6 weeks into flower Gods Gift from GC. Pretty healthy stuff super easy to grow. Im in love with it.

20211209 155516
20211209 155455
20211209 160422
20211209 160430
Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
Look at the lower fan leaves and how much sticky is stuck to it šŸ˜ƒ 6 weeks into flower Gods Gift from GC. Pretty healthy stuff super easy to grow. Im in love with it.
Yea, looks real legit, just what I imagined it should look like.

Do you know the source you obtained this though? Direct from Buddy Boy Farms; perhaps? Or even E. Washington area. Did you obtain a cut; or seed? This is a strain I've always been really interested in, cause it's from my area; (Washington State) It's an outdoor capable plant; and it's super potent. It's also got that old school Indica quality about it.

Truly impressive. šŸ˜

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom