God's Gift Clones in Washington(Seattle)??????????

• Thread starter kushluvr
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
kushluvr

kushluvr

I am looking for Gods Gift clones in the Seattle/Tacoma area???????????????

SHIT................anywhere in WA......

I will donate $$$.........I will drive...........I want this stain baaaad!!!!!!

The true GG......(pure)OG Kush x (ken's cut) GDP=grand daddy purps====The best shit I have ever smoked.............WOW!!

CAN ANYONE HELP??????????????

Thanks,

KUSH

L

LT1RX7Drifter

i have a hybrid of its lineage called rainbow, shit is the best smoke i have had in quite a few years

B

billybadazz

^^^Rainbow fullmelt bubble hash is tha shiiiit!!! smells like someone pissed on a hot stove 30 minutes later in the room after you smoke it.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
I`ve got God`s Gift in Seed. Yep grew it outdoor last year and it grew large with heavy hard nuds that smelled some what Like Kin`s cut GDP. Turned mostly purple and very sticky. I thought the GDP was just a tad better, but had a much smaller yield.I`m thinking of working on a cross of God`s Gift x GDP or Old Grand Dad which is the predisessor of GDP.

K

kushman77

I am reallly interested in Rainbow, what is the genetics of that again???

N

NW Puffins

I've seen clones of it at the Tacoma Farmers Market. I also have seeds from back in the Emery days. not sure how good they are now tho...

hpjsgla

hpjsgla

Hey Puffins- what would you trade or sell those seeds for ? I'd love to surprise my buddy who started this thread.
Cheers,
Daniel

B

Beasters X Haze

Bo Jackson is a pretty tight strain around here.. clone only - (God's Gift x OGK)

hpjsgla

hpjsgla

Kush - I finally found a line on the original cut of Gods gift for you. Give me a little time to aquire it.
Cheers,
Daniel

Top Bottom