Going clone shopping. Help me pick the best strain. (Blue Dream, C99, Flo, Ice)

• Thread starter HighTolerance
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

HighTolerance

Hey Guys,

Tomorrow I am going clone shopping. I can get any of the following. I would greatly appreciate some input.

I don't care at all if it is an indica or sativa or hybrid, as long as the effect is strong be it uplifting or stony.

I am looking for the perfect balance between high yield along with high potency.

I only have room for two more to stay under the legal limit. But I have a 600w dimmable ballast that I can use to grow these two pretty large. Since I can only do two, I will do scrog or lst/fim/supercrop without a screen depending on the strain, As long as they can grow into some decent size trees at a medium-fast pace.

I know there is no right answer to this but I am really interested in what you guys think will fit me the best.

Thanks a lot, I will be reading up on each strain while u guys post away.

OG SFV Cut
OG kush (abusive and SAC #2)
BULLRIDER
PRE 98 BUBBA
G13 WIDOW
PURPLE KUSH SR71
GRAPEFRUIT HAZE
C99
PURPLE WRECK (URKLE X TRAINWRECK)
BURKLE (PRE 98 BUBBA X GDP)
BUBBLEBERRY MARTIAN
FLO
ICE
STRAWBERRY CREAM
OG X HOG
619 MASTER KUSH (REGGIE BUSH)
SOUR CREAM (SOUR D X G13HAZE)

EDIT: I have been reading and it seems that all these are quite potent so my question specifically is which of these would yield the most out for 2 plants under a 600W.

THECALI.KID

THECALI.KID

HighTolerance
i was wondering if u could let us all know what co-op has all toughs cuts the name and city that way other people out here on the farm no where to look . now on the selection i would say i would go with PURPLE KUSH SR71 its a ok yield depending on how she is grown BURKLE (PRE 98 BUBBA X GDP) seen a friends pic. on the net that looked fire i cant give u details on this fore i have not grown it , he said it was a mid. yielding plant and smelled like sour sweet a mix of the 2 well u have a big selection to pick from good luck

L

Lost

That pre 98 cut is really good. Yield is not bad at all. Burkle, oh man I wanna try some!!

J

Jalisco Kid

I would wait few days until he has the grom and Chemdog D. Make sure you treat for PM. JK

acidnI

acidnI

HighTolerance
i was wondering if u could let us all know what co-op has all toughs cuts the name and city that way other people out here on the farm no where to look . now on the selection i would say i would go with PURPLE KUSH SR71 its a ok yield depending on how she is grown BURKLE (PRE 98 BUBBA X GDP) seen a friends pic. on the net that looked fire i cant give u details on this fore i have not grown it , he said it was a mid. yielding plant and smelled like sour sweet a mix of the 2 well u have a big selection to pick from good luck

same place i Pmed you about has all of those and more

I say try the bullrider great eyild and potency

H

HighTolerance

Hey guys I ended up getting, they didn't have bullrider or bubba anymore.

Grape Fruit Haze
Blue Dream
Bubbleberry Martian [Bubbleberry (Blueberry x Bubblegum) x Martian Mean]

The reason I chose these is because Grapefruit Haze and Blue Dream are both fast grower and very good yeilders. And Martian Mean is a cup winner and blueberry and bubblegum are some of my favorites so I got one to give it a run. There is not much info available on the Bubbleberry Martian but I feel like giving it a shot who knows it might turn out to be a good yielder, as far as potency, the dude guaranteed it.

The reason I didn't end up getting C99 is because he said the pheno wasn't the one with pineapple flavor and high yield, and pretty much everything else was lower yielding than the ones I chose. they were rooted so they went right in coco. and feeding every other day 500 ppm along with a little water everyday.

DSC03685
H

HighTolerance

same place i Pmed you about has all of those and more

I say try the bullrider great eyild and potency

don't have enough posts to get pms. don't know how to get in touch with you :(

S

surfguy1936

the pre-98 is not a high yielder but you will get dank bud.

Top Bottom