going from 12/12 to 18/6 with auto's

• Thread starter dean1963
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

dean1963

i have auto's in with my photo's coming up to 7 weeks of 12/12.
when the photo's are done in a couple weeks i'd like to go to 18/6, does anyone thing that might be an issue?
i've messed up pretty much everything so far so i thought i'd ask first.
thanks

2Bad

2Bad

i have auto's in with my photo's coming up to 7 weeks of 12/12.
when the photo's are done in a couple weeks i'd like to go to 18/6, does anyone thing that might be an issue?
i've messed up pretty much everything so far so i thought i'd ask first.
thanks
Yes that will be an issue. 100%

2Bad

2Bad

Yes and just overall less quality. Trichomes only come in the dark period.

D

dean1963

i thought trikes grew with light, as in natural sunscreen.
i'll have to look more into that as i'm sure it was discussed on this site.

2Bad

2Bad

Na people harvest in the dark because that's when there's more trichomes. Plants don't need sunscreen lolz

A

azprop420

do it up bro, give them more light; they should love it

autos are on their own photoperiod, giving them more light will allow them to photosynthesize more. since they are on their own photoperiod it wont mess that up either, send it!

D

dean1963

ok now i know your just screwing with me.
how can you reveg auto's

Last edited:
2Bad

2Bad

Ok im sorry boys. I thought u wanted to switch to 18/6 while the photoperiods were in the same tent. Yeah you can do that if its just autos. Again im sorry fellas.

D

dean1963

aa
Ok im sorry boys. I thought u wanted to switch to 18/6 while the photoperiods were in the same tent. Yeah you can do that if its just autos. Again im sorry fellas.

D

dean1963

i was just going to say that i explain things like shit. and i was going to wait until photo's were done before flipping. lol
no harm no foul

Moshmen

Moshmen

I used to use autos to fill gaps but haven’t ran any in at least a year , last ones I tried would not flower on their own had to flip - sorry I try not to be Debbie downer with the autos like some guys

Top Bottom