Going Skiing In Feb

• Thread starter tiedye611
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
tiedye611

tiedye611

hello fellow farmers. Heading to CO in feb to ski Breck. Looking for some recommendations of disensarys. Looking mostly for bud. Any help would be great.

Underthesun

Underthesun

Pick some up before you head to the mountains in Denver or Boulder. The I-70 corridor and ski towns will rip you off. My favorite is 14er in Boulder. Not sure on Denver but I'm sure there are at least a few good shops.

xavier7995

xavier7995

Kind love in denver is good, but if heading towards/past boulder 14er is great. Hoping to visit harvest house in Nederland soon, I expect it to be great, but have not been, however it seems to be the epitome of great weed stores.

Underthesun

Underthesun

Kind love in denver is good, but if heading towards/past boulder 14er is great. Hoping to visit harvest house in Nederland soon, I expect it to be great, but have not been, however it seems to be the epitome of great weed stores.
I'll have to check out Harvest House when heading up to Eldora. Thanks.

tiedye611

tiedye611

Thank you! Very helpful info!!

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

@tiedye611 curious to why Breckenridge in February? Is it the park in Breckenridge that you are going for?
I honestly would recommend Arapahoe Basin or known as A Basin. Much better snow in that time and not as crowded. Steeper runs compared Breck.
Either way I'm jealous. Hope you have a safe trip. Take some pictures and post them.

Latest posts

Top Bottom