Going There

• Thread starter Jamaica
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jamaica

Jamaica

Hello Farmers,
how you doing? Its been a while since my lasts posts here.
the reason I open a new thread is that I've suffered a disgrace, not once, twice.
Let me please introduce myself I am a professional Grower with some breeding skills, you can check my info on internet searching for Jamaica Nice here and in other forums, I am moderator of lamarihuana.com Argentina's room, since 2009. I am also an Icmag refugee as many other farmers. I am half Italian, half Argentinian that’s why my poor English its not my native language. jamaicanice.info more info there
the thing is I've been robbed here, at my house, two times in a year, two men armed, tied me up, cover my face, and took all my seeds collection (after more than 10 years collecting) and all my marijuana, more than 60 different strains of perfect dried and cured buds, also frozen, well all of it. not once, twice, first time lost 30.000 seeds second time 2.000 more
So I will leave my Argentina for a couple of years until the law changes, I know that legalization is going global.
I am going to Colorado because my sister was living there last year and I have some facilities, but I will be looking to meet other people that loves growing, and continue learning more about marijuana, and there you are leading the way, I am surprised about how Legal Cannabis Industry is winning the market and changing every day. So I am really interested to contribute with my passion and ideas.

I will accept any advice or recommendation you have to help me
also let me congratulate you guys for your work and professionalism growing marijuana in difference to European people although I know there are a lot of things to get better.
Thank you,
best
JN.-

pd: leave you a pic of a 100% Indoor Organic Nug

Going there
Last edited:
LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

Welcome, play nice and make friends and you will be taken care of. This community has a pretty good population across different ages and situations. This community has opened doors and created relationships that are priceless, to me at least.

Sorry to hear about your money troubles, I have heard of some strongarm robberies but most likely the majority of home invasions and drugs the cops aren't called.

Don't put yourself out there, and don't talk about grow club or your seed library. I wish you the best and hopefully you will have better luck here.

Your bud looks good, and it even looks like its got the 'old Colorado Trim look with the guard hairs still attached.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Lo mucho siento para tus problemas. No tengo consejo, pero quiero a deseo mejor para ti.

(Estoy practicando mi espanol, necesito mucho mas practica!) (Y necesito a aprender como a usar el teclado.)

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

Lo mucho siento para tus problemas. No tengo consejo, pero quiero a deseo mejor para ti.

(Estoy practicando mi espanol, necesito mucho mas practica!) (Y necesito a aprender como a usar el teclado.)
ojo redondo , tiene que trabajar en su acento. (That was my nickname when I tended bar.)

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
LMFAO!!

Cuando estoy en la isla (Puerto Rico) y yo hablo espanol, IMMEDIATAMENTE toda la gente comienza hablando en ingles.

Mira, de Google.

""Did you mean?"
Cuando estoy en la isla (Puerto Rico) y yo habló español, IMMEDIATAMENTE toda la gente comienza hablando en inglés."

Por supuesto. :p

HairyRoots

HairyRoots

wow sorry to hear about your troubles. that has got to be painful to lose all those seeds. but life goes and and the plant will always keep providing plenty of seeds. :) Colorado will welcome you with open arms.

xavier7995

xavier7995

Hello and welcome:) That is really unfortunate about getting robbed and losing the seeds, both here in the legal market and in yours though, it is a really good idea to just not divulge any details or just be kind of guarded with any sort of personal details that could lead others back to your location.

That said, its pretty amazing here in CO and being able to be sort of open about what you do, not to mention it is just a nice place to live in general. The farm here is full of great and knowledgeable people, I am pretty impressed by how kind and friendly everyone is. If you have any interesting seeds/strains left that are native to your area you should try a bring them along/mail them. Would be happy to get together if you wind up in the denver area, always interested in meeting new people.

Jamaica

Jamaica

Hey really thank you for your warm welcome and for the advices. I will take them.
I know its hard everywhere in marihuana world but I hope that chances in the years comming, many years that we are pursuing this must end some day...
let you know when I get there, I will try to go with all my stuff. I never stop growing so i have some more seeds to come for 2016...
thanks to you all again and all the best!
Jn
I leave you some pics of an Original Tailand x OG Kush dominant male recently harvested

529fe801 4adb 47eb b234 c32f36b7dfa2 original
Ce7dd939 dfc4 4598 9790 3359060918a0 original
BubbaG

BubbaG

Love that shot of the seeds. Sounds like cops rolling you down there bro. We don't have that here anymore much - now the graft will come by way of regulators. But it's still the wild west for legal cannabis for now.

xavier7995

xavier7995

Love that shot of the seeds. Sounds like cops rolling you down there bro. We don't have that here anymore much - now the graft will come by way of regulators. But it's still the wild west for legal cannabis for now.

:badboy: stickemup its time for some gunslinger shizz.

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Is there any way I could get in on this... thanks a bunch!!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom