Going To Aruba- What’s The Weed Scene

• Thread starter jammie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jammie

jammie

going in February. Was wondering about trying to bring some versus buying. Thanks for any info.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Can’t you always get really crappy weed from the airport cabbies?

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

going in February. Was wondering about trying to bring some versus buying. Thanks for any info.
Not trying to preach, but the jails in those countries, make ours look like a palace....Whatever you do..good luck and have fun in the warm..

Task

Task

I went in April and it's super easy to get bud in aruba . I just wore a cookies tank on the beach and I had people running up to me it was pretty funny.
Customs is super laxed as well didnt even deal with a person just passport scanner machines but I still would advise against that.

Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
Do yourself a favor and score once you are there. While the chance of getting caught is pretty low and they are pretty relaxed, getting caught would be a nightmare and you DON'T want to be in one of those small Island jails. Seriously. A walk on the beach will provide you with many chances to get your mojo.

jammie

jammie

Thanks for all the info guys. I especially like Task’s idea and will be taking my “this bud’s for you” tee shirt

Task

Task

Theres this bar on palm beach next to jolly pirates that's the spot to cop

Top Bottom