Going to cali , what to do about smoke

• Thread starter cannabiscollector
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

cannabiscollector

What to do?
Long story short..
I got a chance to go out west and see cali but I'm leary about leaving home/my stash and getting out there and being smokeless , I gotta make my signals daily,lol

I thought about mailing some out there but I'm too scared to have it sent to a hotel. I dont think I'll be able to get me a DL and med card the few days I'm there , so there goes the club idea. Looking on the streets is not my thing..... Damn, I guess I may be stuck at home till the next nugs and jugs - atleast when I go to them I dont have to worry about smoke,lol

any ideas...

CC

jah_hoover

jah_hoover

Plug it

only joking m8, im sure you can find bud in Cali anyday:) well Cali always brags about the dank they have.

leadplant

leadplant

I've had people hawk kind buds at me right on the streets of San Fran around the north beach area. I wasnt even looking for it. The Golden Gate park area is another good spot. Unfortunately this method is very hit or miss.

T

the Rock

what part of ca. i fly alot and always conceal bud in my groinal area or taped to the bottom of my foot. never ever been caught and usually fly out of oaksterdam or san jose

C

cannabiscollector

I'm not too sure on where all we'll be going , my friend is wanting to move out west - so we'll be checking out different cities/houses , I'm just tagging along to see if its something I may want to do also. If I didnt have a family I would be on my way tonight but having kids you got to think of them.

anyway, buying something from someone on some street is something I dont see me doing,lol
I would be too worried about he/she being police and or getting ripped off.
As far as flying w/ something, no TY ,lol I just recently went to vegas and dont think its a wise thing to try.

R

robeartobrenton

howd you do man did you do alright? im heading out thinking the same things you are!!

Venom818

Venom818

lol CALI brags about the dank we have cause we have the dank

L

LBZ Farmer

All you need is an ID any ID Passport any Drivers license and money to pay the doctor get a perscription in less than an hour and they can direct you to the nearest dispensary... If you need it they have it and it is Pretty legit.

R

robeartobrenton

you mean it doesnt have to be a CALI drivers liscence ?

C

CAPO

I'm pretty sure you need a cali DL. That would be a big hassle. Don't go forkin around golden gate at night, especially the panhandle. Find some heads, don't think it'll be an issue.

R

robeartobrenton

i can get a cali drivers license, my aunt lives out there i can just set my residence at her hosue... what do i need tho medically? I have never been to ao doctor here about my Back pain, my sleeping disorder or my Attention disorder but i can tell you personally that those are my illnesses and i need this shit when i get there on tuesday! ahh!!

L

LBZ Farmer

depends on the doctor... There are some doctors that are very free to give out perscriptions and will evaluate you and that is it.... Others are more legitamate. You just have to ask what to expect ahead of time.

B

Budhog

i can get a cali drivers license, my aunt lives out there i can just set my residence at her hosue... what do i need tho medically? I have never been to ao doctor here about my Back pain, my sleeping disorder or my Attention disorder but i can tell you personally that those are my illnesses and i need this shit when i get there on tuesday! ahh!!

Here's where I got mine. You will have to see an MD FIRST just to have whatever conditions you have documented. Don't tell the DR anything about MMJ. Get a copy of your documentation and take it here : http://www.medicannusa.com/

Takes about a week to get the appt w/Medicann. Go there with documentation and they will "evaluate" you and give you a card. They have several locations throughout Cali.

You then can go to dispensaries/collectives or whatever.

Hope this helps.

R

Rabbi

FYI.... MMJ scripts do not require a Cal State DRIVER LICENCE it only requires a Cal State ID card 10min picture in and out ----- no 2 hour drivinging test.

NOBODY NEEDs A DRIVER LICENCE TO MEDICATE W/ MMJ!

D

dailychronic

I have heard on venice beach there a a bunch of doctors dying to give you prescriptions for any and everything. Then I wouldn't try dispensaries I would just find some green on budtrader.com or weedtracker and they might not sell to you without a prescription but if you have one and some form of ID im sure you'll be fine.

R

Rabbi

Bad Advice^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Bad Advice

Thats totaly shady in Cali and might go home empty handed and money GONE ....TOO, or never make it home at all - this ain't Amsterdam!

Dispenceries thought not perfect are the only way to trade in the MMJ market.

M

moejammin

How does an out of state residence get a cali state id card

M

moejammin

Im in the same boat I want to go out to cali to see the sights, but cant go without the meds. Im very interested in seeing what a dispensery is like

bud good

bud good

almost every motherfucka in cali smokes bud now just hit up random dreadheads or something. the last time i was there i had my gf hitting up random ppl well she took it upon herself really but the biggest tip i can give is c.o.d. cash on delevery never give any body your money first well no more than 20 bux ...

Top Bottom