Goji OG

• Thread starter Rootbound
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
Well I thought I would start a journal with some goji og. Been a couple yrs since I posted pics here so bear with me. Just got a new camera so I am trying to learn it still.
I was 5 for 5 germing the goji. One of them is double the size of the others and looks to be a female. The other 4 are about the same size. They are all about 5 weeks old in veg. About 4 more weeks veg and they will go into flower.
Was curious if anyone is getting the OG taste from these? Cheers, RB
Goji veg img 0025
Goji vegimg 0022

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

What's happening Rootbound, good to see you around. I have never run the Goji so unfortunately I have no info on how they do. But I am excited to see this show and what you are able to get out of these.

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
Heard good reviews on the Goji also. Cant seem to find any pics of the Mother in this cross. Wondered if the Nepalm OG was a hybrid. Maybe Bodhi could help out.

These are going to be grown out in coco with PBP nutes and a couple additives. HO t5 for veg. 600w for flower.

ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

Whatta sight 2 C, sub'd for the Dank Show Rootbound, its good to cya back in the driver's seat amigo

I think i'm gonna scratch that itch and join the Goji fun, if its cool I may drop a pic or 2 down the line for pheno comparison, Peace SSP

grower2

grower2

Healthy looking Goji's you have there Rootbound!

I have 4 going from seed right now that I recently put in to flower in a thread here. The males showed before the females.

Here is some info from the mouth of Bodhi, "nepali og is an old grass valley og that was called nepali kush, it had a huge buy in and is closest to the tahoe, its very true breeding in hybs compared to say tk which throws out all kinds of phenos."

Also, from what I hear, you will most likely find a OG taste with fruit undertones, but I will be sure to let you knwo how my 4 girls turn out.

Good luck with your ladies!

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Very nice. Only hear good things about this variety. Running Dank Sinatra now and she's a lovely lady for sure. Very reminiscent of Bubba Kush. Keep up the good work, and please keep us updated on your progress. Best of luck!

outwest

d420dool

d420dool

yet another goji run, fuckin sweet. those babies look good rootbound,good job bro.
we're gonna hafta make a goji pheno comparison thread real soon guys i think that would be really cool and helpful for people in the present and def in the future.where should we put it? the diaries or the breeding section???

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
yet another goji run, fuckin sweet. those babies look good rootbound,good job bro.
we're gonna hafta make a goji pheno comparison thread real soon guys i think that would be really cool and helpful for people in the present and def in the future.where should we put it? the diaries or the breeding section???

Good idea. Breeders section sounds good or strains and hybrids section maybe. Definately following your goji run also.

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
Grower2 was right about the males popping up first. The tall plant in the first pics is a male and what a STUD he is. Dont normally keep males unless I see something very special as I am limited on space. His side branching and viorous growth are crazy compared to the other unsexed ones. I cloned him and stuck him in flower just to see what he is like. If I like him then the clone I took will be a getting jiggy with some girls! Time will tell. I snapped a couple pics of him and the third pic is an unsexed goji started at the same time for comparison to his side branching. When I topped him I took at least 6" off!
Goji og male  IMG 0010
Goji og male IMG 0006
Goji random IMG 0011

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Yeeeeah RB! Good to see ya back in action man. I know you will love the goji. Was a very big hit with my local buddies. Everyone loves them some killer og. Kill this grow! ~Smf~

pacificdunes74

pacificdunes74

I have heard awesome stuff about Goji and great stuff about Goji shatter. I am going to be growing Goji indoors for a collective of 23 people. I will be watching your grow closely.

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
Little update. Looks to be out of 5 beans germed 1 female, 3 males. 1 unsexed. Looks to be female though. Will know in a couple days. The male I saved and put in the male mini chamber is looking very nice. Cheeers, RB

marski420

marski420

Looking great, I Cant wait to see your results. Those plants are very healthy looking, I hope that male adds some nice funk to your life.

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

RB, it is quite interesting to see the growth on that male; side branches reaching above the central shoot. That plant could surely be special, good idea to hang onto its clones. Thanks for the show, I am excited to see it really take off.

Top Bottom