Gold crown seeds

the only experience i have is looking. the seeds range from 75$ to 500$. there are a few 500$ seeds i would love to have that are high in thcv.
Yea man that's where I'm at right now. I've been hinting down the liamba roja but everyone I know going to Angola is too scared to send or being back to states in fear of losing their jobs. And I'd like to hear at least some feedback before I drop 500 on a pack of an unknown amount of seeds

I looked into buying some of their seeds earlier in the year. I attempted to contact GCS buy their web site contact page and got no reply. I did get a basic reply to my question from an IG DM after a while. Poor comm's always put me off of a breeder. I read joe's book 15oz pound. He defo has a life time of expeirence with cannabis and all it can throw at you, well worth a read. Yes his beans are pricey but I noticed some serious dudes grow his gear (waldosgiardino on ig is running GCS Durb Poison looking for a stud )
Saw a fair bit of low level gripping on the few instagram post gold crown used to have up, but due to the inarticulate nature of the gripe, you never can tell if the complainer has fcked up or got a point. Apparently Joe has a facebook group attchd to grow like Joe. (i dont do FB) have you tried that?
Good luck what ever you opt for. Happy growing!

For balance (and I can't sleep) Just read a 2 year old IG post by the_green_ronin (#kingofnepal)and comments by an aussie grower richard_terps who rather articulately documented big probs he had with joe and a couple of gcs strains. Old post and not liamba roja but there you go.

Last edited:
Geez..I though I was bad paying $125 USD for 12 regular seeds that had genetics that I wanted (mostly for my own breeding)..$500 is plain nuts. Someone is making a fortune. Take a look at Strainly..Some prices are good, while others are a complete joke, yet there appears to be a market for anything these days.

Geez..I though I was bad paying $125 USD for 12 regular seeds that had genetics that I wanted (mostly for my own breeding)..$500 is plain nuts. Someone is making a fortune. Take a look at Strainly..Some prices are good, while others are a complete joke, yet there appears to be a market for anything these days.
And again who is this dude? Anyone ever heard of him or is he one of those dudes that has been breeding for 30 years and collecting landrace strains around the world but no one has ever heard of him till 5 years ago? That should be a red flag. Along with the tiers and $500 pack of seeds.

Damn, and I was just gonna offer you a BOGOF deal for $499.99, for my new strain!😂
id smoke hermie before i spent that hahaha crazy how this closet grow went to hollywood hahah hell i seen on amazon tent 4x4 fan filter combo couple ratchet straps and a led or cob light for 500 bucks and said what hahahahim gonna build me a light one day sure shit aint paying whats asked for a boxed one no matter what company has them china usa dont even care i build my own hahahah 500 for a pack and thought i seen a seed and went blackout mode hahaah

one thing for sure if you do go this route better have a A game and comfortable with media you use nutes all that good stuff,thats a lot to loose on seeds,i wouldnt even consider a mail hook up

Here's the phone #
1-800- Dial-A-prayer....LMAO

PS..Shipping and KY are free!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH your going with the 1.57am prayer line right before the screen on the tv goes to the Color Lines Deal..... Ya Fu.k that :)