Gold crown seeds

still wouldnt do it,what if just fills my mind,weather,lights on or off,even in green house no electric no fans them bitchs be hot,what about the so called brown outs we pay for cant let the electric company down by not having them in the worst possible time,water source,security,nute lkine changing shit up,cant get complacent at all for that kind of cash,what about males,ya you want to cross bred all good what if 2/3rds of that 500 dollar pack are males,what if you have a family emergency wouldnt that make you have to decide weather to pull or let some one take care of them,no one can like you all these little things still tells me hell nah,not witch hunting you just bringing out facts,then theres damp off,soil dieases all kind stuff .
so i still stand at hell to the nah not even 150 or 200 bucks ,not for any seed,i got a whole lot of love i made i would rather use to get high,swinging 500 bucks out there is like saying this is like thai weed and only landrace,i dont buy that crap either,only true landrace might be in a controled area atmosphere what ever ,but true land race takes many years of back crossing and then still isnt true if you dig,so dont be sold on the joe brought thois back from nam line.you gonna go your route anyway so good luck with it all im saying lmao

Why would you be worried about the heat with an equatorial landrace. It doesn't matter Male to female ratio I could get the same thing with any seed company and although it would not be preffered but they will all have the same genotype so after open pollination the different variances would show up with the females anyway

still wouldnt do it,what if just fills my mind,weather,lights on or off,even in green house no electric no fans them bitchs be hot,what about the so called brown outs we pay for cant let the electric company down by not having them in the worst possible time,water source,security,nute lkine changing shit up,cant get complacent at all for that kind of cash,what about males,ya you want to cross bred all good what if 2/3rds of that 500 dollar pack are males,what if you have a family emergency wouldnt that make you have to decide weather to pull or let some one take care of them,no one can like you all these little things still tells me hell nah,not witch hunting you just bringing out facts,then theres damp off,soil dieases all kind stuff .
so i still stand at hell to the nah not even 150 or 200 bucks ,not for any seed,i got a whole lot of love i made i would rather use to get high,swinging 500 bucks out there is like saying this is like thai weed and only landrace,i dont buy that crap either,only true landrace might be in a controled area atmosphere what ever ,but true land race takes many years of back crossing and then still isnt true if you dig,so dont be sold on the joe brought thois back from nam line.you gonna go your route anyway so good luck with it all im saying lmao
let’s look at a calculation here...if you wait for the half off sale and get 10 for $250, that’s $25 a seed. where I live, that’s 2 gm top shelf. still worth it to grow yourself...even I get more than 2 gm off my plants 😬

let’s look at a calculation here...if you wait for the half off sale and get 10 for $250, that’s $25 a seed. where I live, that’s 2 gm top shelf. still worth it to grow yourself...even I get more than 2 gm off my plants 😬

So this legitimate breeder with special rare genetics on the internet. Instagram even. Can simply cut his price in half and the buyer will feel they got a great deal on $500 genetics.

Any red flags in the above statement?

I'm not upset it just sucks when posts devolve into shitposting. Just trying to find specific info on something I've been hunting for years that was considered eradicated because until very recently you literally could not go to Angola unless you were a Chevron worker or a diplomat and they were hard on their drug war in a much more concentrated area than the USA. With my background it would be extremely difficult for anyone on here to make me upset
Let me just give you a little protip. As I asked in the first post. Who the fuck is this dude? I for one have never heard of him. That brings up some questions. Is he fronting or has he been super undercover for the last 20 years in this game OR was he selling seeds under another name/company and ripped a bunch of people prior to this?

Bro no one is poking fun just having a little fun. You obv think something is a little fishy cause you didn't just pull the trigger. We are all laughing cause landrace strains shouldn't be tier 5 and 500 bucks. Most landraces you would want to breed. It's like his tiers are backwards. Charge the most money for the strains with the least amount of work? Huh

Since the whole IG seed craze it's like people just shell out money to anyone and everyone is a seed company now. I mean the running joke is the charity auctions. Deep chunk 2gs. Who knows if they pop. See what we are getting at. With plenty of people charging under 100 bucks for a pack why take the gamble on 5x more. If it was considered gone and now someone has seeds for 500 bucks. Sorry bro you are asking for that ripoff .

I'm not sure if what u are looking for costs that much but it took me about 1 mins to say I would never give them money. It just screams scam in my eyes. I've seen plenty of dudes take the approach they are. " Everyone is wrong. Check out all this cool wonky info that makes us seems like pros”. Take the gamble or not. I highly doubt anyone who has a decent opinion on this would have ever bought those seeds in the first place. I always say when in doubt hit up someone who is tried and true over the years and has solid work that has been run by people and can give you a good opinion if you aren't sure.

I still have never seen a single pack of any of these grown out by anyone or ever even heard the name until u posted it.

/QUOTE]
Anyone have experience with gold crown seeds from the grow like Joe website?
Btw Redi thanks for starting this. Although AR wasnt my intended GC purchase (I was after the Malawi Gold OG with the 2.% thcv) Its great that were sharing some info on GC. It's a shame that thcfarmers threads dont come up in google searches as no one would ever find this without looking here specifically.

I am getting little bits of general feedback from a couple of breeders I have dm'd on IG that I know run or ran GC's gear. I'll wait to see if I get any more replies before posting and I'll pop it on here fwiw
Happy hunting.

Let me just give you a little protip. As I asked in the first post. Who the fuck is this dude? I for one have never heard of him. That brings up some questions. Is he fronting or has he been super undercover for the last 20 years in this game OR was he selling seeds under another name/company and ripped a bunch of people prior to this?

Bro no one is poking fun just having a little fun. You obv think something is a little fishy cause you didn't just pull the trigger. We are all laughing cause landrace strains shouldn't be tier 5 and 500 bucks. Most landraces you would want to breed. It's like his tiers are backwards. Charge the most money for the strains with the least amount of work? Huh

Since the whole IG seed craze it's like people just shell out money to anyone and everyone is a seed company now. I mean the running joke is the charity auctions. Deep chunk 2gs. Who knows if they pop. See what we are getting at. With plenty of people charging under 100 bucks for a pack why take the gamble on 5x more. If it was considered gone and now someone has seeds for 500 bucks. Sorry bro you are asking for that ripoff .

I'm not sure if what u are looking for costs that much but it took me about 1 mins to say I would never give them money. It just screams scam in my eyes. I've seen plenty of dudes take the approach they are. " Everyone is wrong. Check out all this cool wonky info that makes us seems like pros”. Take the gamble or not. I highly doubt anyone who has a decent opinion on this would have ever bought those seeds in the first place. I always say when in doubt hit up someone who is tried and true over the years and has solid work that has been run by people and can give you a good opinion if you aren't sure.

I still have never seen a single pack of any of these grown out by anyone or ever even heard the name until u posted it.

If anyone is getting up to speed with Joseph R Pietri and would like to run with the historical drama PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DON'T DO IT HERE.
(Its rummbled on since before the interweb)
Lets try to keep this focused on Gold Crowns gentics { good bad or ugly} that are around here and now. (Particularly AR for the OP)
Happy Growing And Hunting All!!!

Last edited:
If anyone is getting up to speed with Joseph R Pietri and would like to run with the historical drama PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DON'T DO IT HERE.
(Its rummbled on since before the interweb)
Lets try to keep this focused on Gold Crowns gentics { good bad or ugly} that are around here and now. (Particularly AR for the OP)
Happy Growing And Hunting All!!!
ugh...so wtf does that mean? I am an innocent knowledge sponge here. Just here to learn and collaborate. Not looking for drama...just tell me what’s good and what’s not good from everyone’s experience (not stories or rumors).

ugh...so wtf does that mean? I am an innocent knowledge sponge here. Just here to learn and collaborate. Not looking for drama...just tell me what’s good and what’s not good from everyone’s experience (not stories or rumors).
That was solely to keep this good thread on track and not aimed at anyone.
From what I have read over 10 years, Joe has a very long history of involvement and conflict with other significant players in cannabis history (U.S. & N.L ) over the last 40 odd years. He has "called out" many in books and articles as being gov informants and they him likewise.
I don't believe most of what any of the players say but importantly, you do get a good idea of how governments and their agencies have had a hand in the industry one way or anothersince the 70's/80's leading us to the sorry corporatization of a god given natural wonder thats going on now.

That was solely to keep this good thread on track and not aimed at anyone.
From what I have read over 10 years, Joe has a very long history of involvement and conflict with other significant players in cannabis history (U.S. & N.L ) over the last 40 odd years. He has "called out" many in books and articles as being gov informants and they him likewise.
I don't believe most of what any of the players say but importantly, you do get a good idea of how governments and their agencies have had a hand in the industry one way or anothersince the 70's/80's leading us to the sorry corporatization of a god given natural wonder thats going on now.
gotcha...thanks for clarification. I agree...if this devolves into one of those Cogos type rants, then I’ll go. I am only interested in finding strains that are excellent for me...and appreciate the work others are doing to save time. So...does the seller’s product come close to claims and do they send what I paid for? the rest is noise.