Gold crown seeds

Well that was the original intention of this thread, we got sidetracked for a minute but walking it back onto target lol I'm just hoping someone who has experience with his gear hops on the forum for the first time in awhile and stumbles across this thread

Well that was the original intention of this thread, we got sidetracked for a minute but walking it back onto target lol I'm just hoping someone who has experience with his gear hops on the forum for the first time in awhile and stumbles across this thread
thanks REDi for this post. I like sharing experiences and (nicely) debating methods. There’s several of us here that are on a quest for the old school strains so any thread to follow is welcome! I, for one, was born knowing everything but a lot has changed since then, so a lot of catching up to do 😂. I am adding GC to my list of things to keep watching.

So this legitimate breeder with special rare genetics on the internet. Instagram even. Can simply cut his price in half and the buyer will feel they got a great deal on $500 genetics.

Any red flags in the above statement?
nope...standard marketing ops...shopping on Black Friday?

also a good group if you have FB (i too hate fb, but it gives me access to things not easily found elsewhere, like this): Frenchy Cannoli’s Lost Art of the Hashishin. Good old school stuff here.

thanks REDi for this post. I like sharing experiences and (nicely) debating methods. There’s several of us here that are on a quest for the old school strains so any thread to follow is welcome! I, for one, was born knowing everything but a lot has changed since then, so a lot of catching up to do 😂. I am adding GC to my list of things to keep watching.
Yea man it took me years looking for something very specific bred where I'm from that was supposed to be lost and a certain "reputable" seed company pretends to have it but it's not the real deal. After many years of searching a guy from my area who had doing his own little breeding project and finally started putting seeds and now has the bx3 of my all time favorite cultivar all because he was doing preservation work

RediJ,
I only got 2 responces from DM's and emails I sent breeders I follow regarding Gold Crown Seeds. I'm only in this for info and not looking to stir anything so if you want to know who they are just send a PM I'll tell you.
1st one has AR crosses in their line up stated No problems with Angola Red but some herms with Mayan express/columbian gold and acapulco gold.
2nd one only worked The Hawaiian 5.0 IBL said only isssue was no great structure to them but... "killer terps -super unique"
Neither gave encouragement or discouragement about GCS. I sent about 4 dm's and as many email's I was looking for someone to give hard fck no but it aint arrived.
Good luck R

looks close! I’d go if I lived that close!
i made the trek to Harvest Cup in Worcester, Mass on Sunday Nov 10. meet with joe Pietri and acquired some malawi gold OG. looking for high THCV. i was told by Joe that malawi gold og is nearly 5% THCV . he seemed very interesting. a well traveled and knowledgeable breeder . he was very busy so i was limited on how much time i could spend conversing.

i made the trek to Harvest Cup in Worcester, Mass on Sunday Nov 10. meet with joe Pietri and acquired some malawi gold OG. looking for high THCV. i was told by Joe that malawi gold og is nearly 5% THCV . he seemed very interesting. a well traveled and knowledgeable breeder . he was very busy so i was limited on how much time i could spend conversing.
Great choice BigD. I have read a fair few threads on different forums and I do think if anyone is bringing high thcv strain seeds to market its joe. And I've n
Dont remember reading any poor reviews of it a strain either. Happy growing BD.

Listening to an older episode of ADS with JJ of topdawg (17:07:21). JP gets a brief mention, but they don't seem to want to give him even the slightest recognition.
I remember seeing their booth at NECann in Maine, 2018. I took a look at their offerings and knew it wasn't something I wanted to spend money on. I had a friend who was all hyped on the blue dragon, and spent a few hundred there. Whoever was working the booth had no idea what was going on, and answered every question with something like "I'd have to ask my boss"