GOLDEN LION GENETICS AVAILABLE IN NORTHERN CALIFORNIA

• Thread starter baba G
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

kali707

Baba G:

Hey how goes it. I recently made a trip to Alternatives and picked up some Malila. I was given an option of some freebies and went with Banana fosters. Can you please tell me the genetic makeup of it. Any banana ogerkush around?

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Baba G:

Hey how goes it. I recently made a trip to Alternatives and picked up some Malila. I was given an option of some freebies and went with Banana fosters. Can you please tell me the genetic makeup of it. Any banana ogerkush around?
Banana Crack x Very Berry Kush. Banana Crack is Green CRack x Banana Ogerkush and the very berry kush is blackberry OG x Blueberry OG. The Blueberry OG is from breeder steve, it's OG Kush x Blue satellite #2.2.

No banana ogerkush kept, seed wise or clonewise....

Thanks for the support, truly appreciate it, any questions feel free to ask away :)

K

kali707

Baba:

Thank you for the quick response. I'm gonna soak them today and hopefully by the beginning of June. Do the Malila like to eat.

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Baba:

Thank you for the quick response. I'm gonna soak them today and hopefully by the beginning of June. Do the Malila like to eat.
The Malila can def take a feeding but that is gonna be dependent on your lighting intensity and how productive the plant or type of system you grow in is. But, overall I'd say, medium to heavy feeder on her. NOt a light feeder and she can use some fan leaf pruning on the shorter more scbb dom plants. They have a lighter or different color of green you will notice compared to the taller phenotypes. Just make sure to let the Malila ripen all the way as some phenotypes really do a lot the last couple weeks or so.

K

kali707

Baba G:

I just noticed that I left my thought halfway. I was trying to say that " I gonna soak today and hopefully by June I'm gonna throw them outdoors in smarties". You probably got confused.

Thanks again for your help, you da man.

mayonnaise

mayonnaise

A couple shots of a couple phenos of Anahita. Nice earthy og stank on both. The top one has a little lemon and the bottom a little more grapey... If that's a word.

mayonnaise

mayonnaise

Bottom seems to be a little more fruity but they both need a little more time in the jar before proper judgement. They were on a table with a few other strains and they were def the stars. The two plants couldn't have looked more different. Both easy to trim but WAY different.

Latest posts

Top Bottom