GOLDEN LION GENETICS AVAILABLE IN NORTHERN CALIFORNIA

• Thread starter baba G
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Bottom seems to be a little more fruity but they both need a little more time in the jar before proper judgement. They were on a table with a few other strains and they were def the stars. The two plants couldn't have looked more different. Both easy to trim but WAY different.
Im growing out some anahita now and boy are you right about a big difference in the phenos,I have one short round bushy plant and one tall lanky pheno,they are both nice and share similar looking leaves,bud etc but a huge difference in size and shape,frosty bastards too.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
UPDATE: ALTERNATIVES now has some CANNATONIC X DUBKING freebies :artist:

Wish everyone the best on a nice orange julius phenotype that delivers with high CBD :joyful:

:woot: do they still have any of those?

chuckchill

chuckchill

Banana Crack x Very Berry Kush. Banana Crack is Green CRack x Banana Ogerkush and the very berry kush is blackberry OG x Blueberry OG. The Blueberry OG is from breeder steve, it's OG Kush x Blue satellite #2.2.

No banana ogerkush kept, seed wise or clonewise....

Thanks for the support, truly appreciate it, any questions feel free to ask away :)
Cherry picker:

View attachment 395985

Sorry it took me so long to get these in to flower baba... :oops: Really nice structure and smells on these. Good size flowers and easy to grow.
how is she to grow caps?pls. i just put mine in + HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TO EXPECT. ANY! HINTS ,TIPS GRATEFULLY ACCEPTED.
C.C

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
the cherry picker is easy to grow! Basically cherry pie with a bit of legs making it yield higher but it goes through the motions and ripens without much trouble at all! Stinky stoney goodness!!

chuckchill

chuckchill

are they slow vegers? mine seem to be taking forever to even reach veg stage:-) lol. looking healthy tho. just SLOOW!LOL.
PEACE BABA.
C.C.
THANKS 4,THE X MAN. IM GONNA LURVE OIT.HAHA. I DO LIKE MY DURBAN LIKE. ANY DURBAN X,S. +?I THINK? THIS HAS G.D.P IN THE MIX RIGHT?.
PEACE + RESPECT MAN.
C.C
the cherry picker is easy to grow! Basically cherry pie with a bit of legs making it yield higher but it goes through the motions and ripens without much trouble at all! Stinky stoney goodness!!

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
yeahvpurple genetics can take a moment to get going but she has a better jump when flowered over a gdp type. seedlungs always take awhile especuqlly if they are gettingbless than a 1000 watts imo.
not surebthat is ur case at all but ill bet the clones will reveal a few decent veggers. i didnt have any that veggedvlike a gdp or urk, they seemed about avg n veg speed.

chuckchill

chuckchill

Cool baba. love that:-) advice strait from the breeder. baller. lol. yea im pretty sure my freind blessed me with some beans so ill find a keeper.i like i can find a male also.
cheers baba.
peace.
c.c
yeahvpurple genetics can take a moment to get going but she has a better jump when flowered over a gdp type. seedlungs always take awhile especuqlly if they are gettingbless than a 1000 watts imo.
not surebthat is ur case at all but ill bet the clones will reveal a few decent veggers. i didnt have any that veggedvlike a gdp or urk, they seemed about avg n veg speed.

chuckchill

chuckchill

+ yea:( UNFORTUNATELLY!. i only max out t 680,watts with a 150,cfl for? idk .lol. just cos i can:-)haha. but! i do ok:-).
c.c.

chuckchill

chuckchill

your so right about the cherry picker baba. now theyve gotb a nice root ball! there starting to take of. cant wait to see what i get. im thinking its gonna be about for a while tho:-)
peace.
c.c

Latest posts

Top Bottom