Golden Lion seeds were duds, twice now. Not cool.

• Thread starter bongzaway
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bongzaway

bongzaway

...not real happy. I ordered some Golden Lion seeds first from Neptune Seed and another GL order from it's affiliate Platium Seed Bank out of Cali.

Cherry Picker, got 12, all duds. Crystal Ship, all duds. I've used the same methods for germination and have very little problems getting viable seeds to spout.

I was not compensated by either seed company for my loss.

BabaG used to hang her and is the owner of Golden Lion. I'm trying to get a hold of him and see that the deal is. Tried to get him on IG without a response.

But for now I am blaming Golden Lion/BabaG AND Neptune Seed and Platinum Seed for getting ripped.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I dont know golden lion or baba g but it is very unlikely all those seeds were bad.

You dont mention your germination method and say you have no problem with “viable” seeds.

I have planted and grown many 100’s of different seeds now and only a few out of all of them did not sprout.

bongzaway

bongzaway

40 years of growing, most often use paper towel method. I know what I'm doing. Anyway, no time for a pissing match or to prove myself. I got a hold of Baba from GL. He's making it right. The Seedbak vendors blew me off. Fuck both of them.

kds710

kds710

Always wanted to grow his stuff especially Lizard King & Cherry Picker and a handful of others. Glad he made it right for you, I figured he would. Good luck on the next attempt, 100% duds is practically unheard of

bongzaway

bongzaway

I got ripped, out 250 USD. The owner of GL (goes by the name "BabaG" and was once active here) said he's send me new seeds, it never happened and now he's ignoring me on IG.

Platinum Seeds aka Neptune Seeds were the distributors. They didn't help me out either and their last emails to me were snotty and cocky and a punk attitude.

I been growing for 40+ years, most always from seed. I started my bunch of seeds indoors, all at the same time, same pre- germination method, same medium and under LED. I also started other strains besides Cherry Picker and Crystal Ship at the same time. The other strains ? 36 out of 40 seeds popped but not ONE single Cherry Picker or Crystal Ship ever spouted out. Duds. Maybe stored incorrectly or damaged from the heat in shipping or just plain old duds.

I was ripped and won't do anymore biz with Golden Lion or Platinum Seeds/ Neptune Seeds. I'll stay with THC Farmer and Attitude Seeds which I've never had any probs with. I got no ax to grind, just stating the truth.

mrsdabfire

mrsdabfire

Supporter
Platinum Seeds aka Neptune Seeds were the distributors. They didn't help me out either and their last emails to me were snotty and cocky and a punk attitude.

I just had some really bad support from speakeasyseedbank 🤬 its ok plenty of other seedbanks around ✌

bongzaway

bongzaway

Duds are seeds that never pop. Seeds that never germinate, seeds thst never break the shell. Duds. Dead seeds. Caused by being just old and/or stored improperly or damaged internally by extreme heat.

the rrock

the rrock

That’s a bummer Bongzaway ,a refund is in order you’d think

Bleep

Bleep

I got some Golden Lion Crystal Ship beans from Neptune Seed. None of them germinated. I pre-soaked with paper towels method. No tails. I did the same method for 4 other strains from a different breeder and they germinated just fine. I think Golden Lion has some older seeds and/or they are not being stored properly. Or the company is just shucking out anything. I've been growing for 20 plus years, hate getting the rip.

Top Bottom