GOLDEN LION SUMMER ROAR-OUT!!

• Thread starter baba G
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Howdy farmers, been a busy summer! Hope u all r enjoying the summertime.

Part 1 of this release consists of 50 packs of California King= og kush x dubking.
25 packs of Cherry Picker = cherry pie x crystal ship.
3 packs of Lemon Cookie = gsc x dubking!

All are packs of 16 n are roarring out at $80/pack :D:)

Last edited:
waayne

waayne

Here are some Cali King phenos
My favorites are the phenos that smell like pure OG,though some growers may want to
look for the sweeter, Sprite smelling phenos.

Thank's again for the opportunity to run these beauties @baba G
IMG 5871
IMG 5858
IMG 5829
IMG 5828
IMG 5826
IMG 5821

The Cali King produced phenos that smelled like pure OG
and a few had a bit sweeter lemon/lime Sprite like aroma.
All of the phenos displayed strong vigorous growth,and were easy to grow,and clone.
They all had typical OG growth patterns,and structure,but are a bit beefier and stouter than most Clone only OG cuts.

Cyclol

Cyclol

Organic CannabinoĂŻd
Supporter
Glad to see more Cherry, will snag one more pack if I can...
And thanks a lot @baba G and Logic, pretty nice price to get 16 magic beans !! :woot:
Great work as always @waayne !
Still waiting on my Cherry 1st pack and Dubking freebies... (the mailman really sucks around here, already got packs after 3+ months !!:banhappy:)

Hey @Theoneandonly Z , hope you're doing well bro... last time I talked about Cherry you got a little pissed @me, really was not my goal, I understood your reason and I know how it can be frustrating not getting the beans you ordered, whatever the reason or your expectation, but unfortunately shit happen with mail and customs... I've already experienced all that shit, fortunately not too many times over the last years, but enough... :blackeye:
So, I hope you will get what you want this time, may be more... and wish you the best... ;)

Positive vibes
Cyclol

william76

william76

When's the drop baba g,those cherrypickers look insane,could do with. Some of them,and waaynes pics,are crazy too,way to grow,thanks 76

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Any idea when these will be available? I've never run any of your gear, but would like to purchase one of those packs of GSC Dubking
very very soon...Logic will update or give a good heads up.
The lemon cookie is super limited at the moment but more r n the making, had a buddy scoop most of them up. I see the Lemon Cookie doing really well outdoors n improving the gsc's yield while keeping allnpotenxy n bling of the gsc.

waayne

waayne

View attachment 442384
Babas dub36, tastes of hash and fruit loop dust. Don't hesitate when these drop, these are put your Dick in the dirt meds
Man you got that right @stickyfing3rs
@baba G the Dubking male really brings some impressive potency to these crosses...
This pheno reeks of lime and fuel,and is one of the louder plants I've grown in a while....

Cali King #1
IMG 5880
IMG 5715
IMG 6148

Latest posts

Top Bottom