Golden strawberry from CO

• Thread starter Tlegacy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
weedtech

weedtech

Supporter
Beautiful example. I favor sativas and find them challenging to finish. They are remarkably different compared to hybrids and indicas. I have found them to be quite particular about feeding and EC levels. Yours look good, but a little clawed.

Tlegacy

Tlegacy

I noticed that the soil was a lot more dry than expected. I think it’s trying to gorge on more liquid. I gave it a good watering after this photo so I hope it turns better.
Beautiful example. I favor sativas and find them challenging to finish. They are remarkably different compared to hybrids and indicas. I have found them to be quite particular about feeding and EC levels. Yours look good, but a little clawed.

Tlegacy

Tlegacy

I’m beginning to think the clawing is genetic. LoOk at the fan leaves vs the bud leaves. The fan leaves don’t claw but the bud leaves do so I’m wondering the clawing is genetic. I also have mother clone growing and is doing the same.

ADF477A1 D420 401A ACE5 1FF9EFDAB58C
One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
It could be but I’m doubting that if the leaf is clawing it will usually show up on the smaller leaves first just something I have observed in the past grows nothing to worry about your plants are looking great mate . Od .

Tlegacy

Tlegacy

Still clawing and the claw is more pronounced for sure today. Still growing. I’m not worried about the “claw”

388D52C8 BEE1 4B58 8DE5 39945E4D8086
Last edited:
One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Still clawing. Still growing. I’m not worried about the “claw”
Yes it’s still growing I’ve got a similar trade on one of my NL#1 I just pulled back on the N going in and it has come straight again , I’m growing a multi strain grow for the last time it’s a pain in the ass , my next 2 runs are same strains I’m keeping it simple for this stupid gardener . Od .

Tlegacy

Tlegacy

you not stupid mate. Thanks for the tip. Maybe I cut back on feeding and use water instead.
Yes it’s still growing I’ve got a similar trade on one of my NL#1 I just pulled back on the N going in and it has come straight again , I’m growing a multi strain grow for the last time it’s a pain in the ass , my next 2 runs are same strains I’m keeping it simple for this stupid gardener . Od .

Tlegacy

Tlegacy

thank you, I’m happy 😃.I love growing. I just hope I don’t love them too much and smother them to death. This is my first ever grow and I’m about 1/2 way through my bud cycle. Still room for a downward spiral.
Gotta love them stretchy sativas. Looking good.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Picky plant there. Needs less nutrients. Sometimes we have to experiment to find the ec they prefer.

I have a similar looking plant going and she burns and claws and fades at 1.4 but thrives at 1.2 ec.

Latest posts

Top Bottom